82

The spacecraft was about to enter the coverage of the Alliance Star Network, so Banxia transferred J03 to the optical brain obtained from the Star Pirate Captain.

I transferred j03 and put my original monocle-style optical brain into the space bracelet.

Banxia is an alliance officer, and his optical brain is recorded in the military database. Once the optical brain appears within the coverage of the Star Network, it can be located.

Fortunately, the Star Network could not locate the contents of the space bracelet, and he did not want to be exposed to the Alliance military so quickly.

Banxia used the star pirate captain's optical brain to connect to the star network, while rubbing Arisaema's tail.

These days, Aracena always says that its tail is going to split.

But when I asked it where it hurt, it shook its head again.

Banxia had to take some time to rub it every day.

"Up there, touch it more." Tian Nanxing commanded with a grunt.

Banxia moved up a little, and heard a satisfied roar coming from the throat of Tiannanxing.

Entering the Alliance galaxy is only the first step. Next, they need a new and safe identity.

Otherwise, he and his family of dragons would have to stay on the spaceship forever, unable to land on any planet in the Human Alliance.

Having been an alliance officer for many years, he would often help crack down on illegal transactions. He had done this kind of thing a lot, and Banxia also knew the secrets of the opposite party very well.

He knew where to get the identity, but if he wanted a suitable and problem-free identity, star coins were indispensable.

Banxia looked at the star coins in the Star Thief Captain's account. The very short string of numbers made Banxia frown unconsciously.

He's already an interstellar pirate, how can he still be so poor?

"Xia, what is that?" Lying on the water bed, Tiannanxing pulled down Banxia's sleeves and motioned for him to look outside the glass wall.

Banxia followed it and looked over, and saw several comets approaching with bright tail lights.

Comets are beautiful, it would be better if they weren't heading towards the spacecraft.

According to visual calculations from Banxia, ​​those comets will collide with the spacecraft in 20 minutes.

When choosing this unobtrusive and remote channel, Banxia had thought that he would encounter some trouble.

He clicked on the communication interface with j03 and ordered: "Speed ​​up."

[Okay sir. 】

The spaceship speeds up.

Within a few minutes, Banxia discovered that the comets had changed their course and were still heading towards the spacecraft's course.

If this continues, within 40 minutes, they will still meet, and it will never be a beautiful experience.

Strange, how could a comet suddenly change its course?

Banxia asked j03 to send detailed images of those comets.

A vast star map appeared on the light screen. In the center of the star map were several high-speed moving comets.

The picture gradually zoomed in, and after eliminating those bright lights, Banxia saw the big picture of the comet.