60

Banxia knew that she was a little out of control. Tiannanxing carefully repeated the discussion of the young dragon, but after hearing it suddenly, there were thousands of emotions stuck in her heart, and she didn't know how to vent them.

Did the "princess" eventually return to his country?

"Princess" doesn't know either.

The Alliance, that's where he was born and raised. There are his family, his comrades, and the people he protects. That's his root.

Banxia knew that the possibility of him returning to the alliance was very slim. Let alone the way of returning, even in the best case situation - if the military found this place, could he really go back with them?

He has become like this. He has nails that are not like humans, a pair of golden vertical pupils, wings and a tail. He is now an alien.

Banxia tightly wrapped around Tiannanxing's tail and buried herself deeply in it.

"Close your eyes and don't make a sound." Banxia leaned next to Tian Nanxing's ear and said in a low voice.

Arisaema clenched its teeth and covered its mouth tightly to prevent any sound from leaking out. After doing all this, it nodded patiently.

Banxia kissed the side of Tiannanxing's face.

If in the past, even if he was really infected and turned into a foreign race, and the alliance military appeared in front of him, he would go back with them, no matter what greeted him when he returned.

But now, if such an opportunity were presented to him, his first thought would never be to follow them, but to hide with Tiannanxing and the children.

There was no way he was taking Arisaema and the children to a potentially dangerous place.

He couldn't leave Tiannanxing alone and leave alone. Tiannanxing was stupid and stupid. Without him watching, he couldn't rest assured.

...

The sky is getting brighter, and the morning light shines into the nest.

In the wooden barrel that was half a person's height, Tiannanxing leaned in front of Banxia, ​​and for the first time, he did not make any struggle during cleaning.

"Do you want to go back in Xia?" Tiannanxing asked softly. Even though he didn't make a sound that night, his throat was extremely dry.

"Go back?" Ban Xia smiled lightly and poured water from Tian Nanxing's body. After the indulgence just now, he had calmed down his emotions. The initial loss of control seemed to be an illusion.

Feeling that Arisaema held her breath nervously for a moment, Banxia didn't want to tease it, and said directly: "Without the spaceship, we can't leave this planet."

"Yes, we can leave." Arisaema held Banxia's hand and said Gotta stumble a bit.

Banxia was startled and opened her eyes suddenly.

When he first discovered that there were alien races on the planet, he thought that the alien races might have a way to leave the planet.

After all, the intelligence of those who can be called aliens is at the same level as humans, or even higher. They have their own civilization and different areas of expertise. Space roaming is the specialty of many alien races.

But after he discovered that the black dragon was that alien race and that he had grown nails that didn't look like humans, he didn't think about it again.

An alien who still lives in caves like primitive people, an alien whose house is so clean that only stones are there, does not look like the technology of space roaming.