51

There are many procedures to go through to make a wooden barrel. Fortunately, Banxia has experience in making wooden basins, so it is quite easy to make.

Cutting wood slices, hoop-shaping, soaking, brushing with oil, steaming at high temperature, drying, polishing... Banxia was made strictly according to the information in Guang Nao, and it only took two days to make a wooden barrel that was strong enough.

Banxia pulled the hollow vine used as a water pipe, pulled out the cork, and clear water flowed into the barrel.

Arisaema showed great interest in the big wooden barrel placed in the dragon's nest, and kept circling around the barrel when the water was released in Banxia.

"Do you like it?" Ban Xia said with a smile on her face: "You can take a shower without going out in the future."

When the weather gets cold, you can take a hot shower, but I don't know if Arisaema can get used to the high-temperature water.

"I like it!" Tiannanxing came close to Banxia and licked both sides of Banxia's face with her tongue.

"Don't make trouble, I'll let you use it later." Banxia reached out and pulled Tian Nanxing off her body.

His relationship with Tiannanxing could not go back to the beginning, when Tiannanxing was a huge black dragon, and he regarded her as a mother beast who had lost her cubs and cared for him with special care.

In that kind of relationship, no matter how Tian Nanxing licked him, he could still feel at ease. At most, he would take a shower after being licked.

But not now. Now that he has feelings for Tian Nanxing, and they have had a relationship, it will be difficult for him to calm down if Tian Nanxing shows such intimacy to him again.

Tiannanxing looked at the water in the barrel getting more and more, and became a little uneasy, "Xia, do you need so much water?"

"More water is better." Banxia looked at the water in the barrel, and estimated that he and Tiannanxing should be added. , the water was almost full, so I put the cork back into the mouth of the vine pipe and put the vine back into the hole to fix it.

Banxia returned to the barrel and looked at the clear water in the barrel, feeling that something was missing.

He had never bathed with such an ancient tool, and he didn't understand the method, so he turned on his optical computer and searched, and several pictures related to "barrels" and "baths" popped up.

Banxia looked at the first picture and knew something was missing.

It was a picture taken from a high place. A person with extremely long hair was soaking in a bathtub, and petals were floating on the water.

It turns out that I still need to put petals, but he has flowers.

Banxia walked to the table where the food was placed, picked up a basket of flowers from the table, returned to the barrel and handed the basket to Tian Nanxing. She picked up a few flowers herself, pulled off the golden petals one by one, and sprinkled them into the bathtub.

Aroids are omnivores, very diverse. From flowers to animal meat, from mushrooms to minerals, everything is within the scope of its diet. The only difference is that it prefers certain species.

This kind of golden flower is one of Aracenia's favorite foods. When you go to the jungle to pick fruits in Pinellia ternata, if you see this kind of flower, you will pick some.

Arisaema looked at the petals being sprinkled into the water by Pinellia ternata, and her uneasy heart instantly calmed down.

It turns out that the male beast wants to make food. With such a big bucket, will it get bigger if it eats all of it?