69

Arisaema was rolled up into a ball and carried to the room of the young dragons, and had to attend class with the young dragons.

Banxia got up and went to turn on the screen for projection. Arisaema rolled on the rocks and rescued herself from the animal skin blanket.

Several young dragons carefully approached Arisaema, who sat up holding the Primrose closest to him, and held it in front of him to look at it.

"Hooo?" Primrose Zi lay on the palm of Tian Nanxing's hand and flapped her wings uneasily.

Not all young dragons like to eat as much as Wei Zi. Now most of the young dragons are only two palms in size.

Aroid pinched Primrose's small wings and claws, then pinched the tentacles on Primrose's head and tied a bow.

Putting aside Primrose, who was trying hard to look over his head, Aracenia picked up another young dragon next to him to play with.

The young dragons found that their black dragon seemed to be in a good mood today, so they all flew up and offered themselves up as toys.

When Banxia selected the video for today's class and turned around to let the young dragons sit down, he saw that all the young dragons, including Wei Zi, had a crooked bow on their head.

"...Am I no longer able to keep up with fashion trends?"

He and Tian Nanxing are the only ones in this family who can tie bows. Who made the young dragons look like this? You don't need to think about it to know.

Banxia glanced at Arisaema, who was holding her tail like a good baby, and stepped forward to observe the bow on the baby dragon's head.

The dragon's tentacles are different from hair, but they are also different from human's. They are more flexible, like a long whip, and it is no problem to wrap it around several times.

Seeing that the bows were not tied tightly enough that the young dragons could untie them by moving their tentacles, Banxia only glanced at Arisaema in warning, then walked back and pressed the play button on the video.

Joyful music sounded in the cave.

Today’s lesson is about alien civilization. The first thing that appears on the screen is a mermaid with a blue tail.

"Hooooo——"

Probably because the mermaid is very similar to the draconic form of the dragon tribe, the young dragons showed great interest.

Banxia walked over to Tiannanxing, picked up the baby dragon lying next to Tiannanxing, sat down himself, and put the baby dragon on his lap.

He is not good at giving lectures. It is better to leave such professional matters to professionals. He is only responsible for answering some questions from the young dragons after class.

Tiannanxing's eyes instantly moved to Banxia on the screen.

It squinted at Banxia, ​​or the young dragon on Banxia's legs.

Banxia looked back at it and mouthed "listen to the class well" to it.

Arisaema looked away, lowered its tail, and hooked Banxia's ankle under the stone.

Banxia pretended that nothing happened and everything was as usual, watching the images with the young dragons.

There are two classes in the afternoon, one hour each, with a half-hour break in between.

Banxia will leave time for the young dragons to ask questions at the end of the second class. If the young dragons have no questions, he will ask them questions to check their learning status.