35

Banxia put her hands on her belt and stared at the black dragon.

After a long time, Banxia said: "Turn your back."

"Roar?" The black dragon didn't know why. It had seen the male beast shed its skin many times. The male beast never avoided it at that time. Why is it not allowed to watch now?

Although confused, the black dragon turned around obediently.

Banxia took off her clothes and hesitated for a moment when she touched her underwear. After looking at the dragon man soaked in the water, which was almost the same as a human being, Banxia chose to go into the water with her clothes on.

Walking into the water, Banxia took out the plate of dried meat and dried fruits, placed it on the shore, and said to Heilong, "Turn around. I'll wash your face and hands first."

Heilong turned around as he was told.

The water was very clear, and with just one glance, the black dragon discovered that the male beast still had a piece of "skin" attached to its body that had not been shed completely.

It's a piece of black "skin".

The "skin" on male animals always comes in various colors, and sometimes it changes color once it sheds its skin.

The black dragon reached out from the water.

Banxia suddenly stretched out his hand to intercept the dragon man's hand. He looked into the dragon man's eyes in confusion and asked: "What are you going to do?"

It just wanted to help the male beast tear off the "skin" that was still attached to its body. .

The black dragon opened and closed its mouth. It didn't know how to say what was in its heart. It didn't know those words.

Those golden vertical pupils were extremely clean, without a trace of desire. Ban Xia suddenly felt that there was no need to speculate on a foreign race with human thoughts.

He let go of his hand and said, "Don't touch it."

"Okay..." Black Dragon's hand made a tentative grab in the water, but he didn't dare to touch it.

Banxia washed her hands and said to the dragon man: "Lower your head."

The black dragon lowered his head in cooperation without asking the reason.

Banxia picked up some water and put it on the dragon man's handsome face, cleaning the dust from his face.

Wash the dragon man's face and hands, let Banxia crawl on the shore to eat some snacks, and continue to wash his back and tail.

Carefully avoiding the roots of Dragon Man's wings that were shaking every time, Banxia's hands covered Dragon Man's back and rubbed slowly.

When a Dragon Man eats a piece of dried meat, he has to turn his head and take a look at Banxia.

Banxia met the dragon man's gaze, kept moving, and asked with a smile: "Is it comfortable?"

"I like it." The black dragon was not sure whether it was comfortable, but it liked being touched by the male beast.

Black Dragon narrowed his eyes. Every time Banxia rubbed it, Black Dragon's throat would let out a soft roar of pleasure.

Banxia heard the sound made by the dragon man, and the movements of his hands paused, and then he increased the strength, and the dragon man's humming became louder.

The bath lasted for a long time, from dusk to night, when the stars in the sky were reflected in the water, Pinellia ternata was still holding a towel to wipe the dragon man's body.