54

Tiannanxing looked normal, Banxia was already stunned.

The little dark-colored baby dragon held Arisaema's finger. It flicked its tail, as if it realized that it had escaped from the eggshell. It raised its head, opened its mouth and let out a milky "roar~".

Tian Nanxing put the little dragon into the woven basket behind him with his backhand, and turned to look at Banxia, ​​his eyes full of praise.

"...The baby dragon is not hurt, right?" Ban Xia avoided Arisaema's burning eyes, moved behind Arisaema, and looked into the woven basket.

Banxia could understand the need for surgery for dystocia, but the "surgery" on Tiannanxing was too terrifying.

He had held these dragon eggs with his own hands and knew how hard their shells were. Aracenia's strength was beyond Banxia's expectation. Such hard eggshells could be broken by just a pinch of it.

With such great force, the baby dragon was pulled out directly. Banxia was very worried that the child would be dead after this "operation".

In the woven basket, a lighter-colored baby dragon was lying on the animal skin rug, turning its neck and looking around. It met the eyes of another baby dragon, and both baby dragons yelled "Roar". .

The darker one flapped its small wings first and walked closer to its newly arrived companion with its short legs.

Banxia looked nervously at the lighter-colored baby dragon, and saw that it was also moving, flapping its small wings, and staggering towards the other baby dragon.

I can walk, but I can't walk steadily.

The previous one was unsteady when it first broke out of its shell, and it was not yet clear whether its limbs were injured.

Banxia stretched out her hand towards the little dragon and carefully picked it up.

"Hooo?" The young dragon lay obediently in Banxia's hand.

Banxia gently pinched the limbs, tail, and back of the young dragon.

If it is a human, Pinellia can tell whether the other person's bones are normal by pinching it. For a young dragon, Pinellia can only judge by its reaction.

Fortunately, there was no obstacle to the baby dragon's movement. Although it was a little slow at first, after being squeezed by Pinellia ternata for a few rounds, whether it was the waving of its small claws, the flicking of its tail, or the flashing of its wings, it all started to move. Extremely fast and powerful.

Banxia took a breath and finally let go of her worries.

He put the little dragon back into the woven basket and felt a heavy object fall on his tail.

Banxia looked down and saw a long black dragon's tail resting on its tail.

"Xia wants to pinch my tail?" Tian Nanxing asked.

Thinking that he was pinching the cub's tail for fun, Banxia grabbed the tip of Tiannanxing's tail and rubbed it, and said, "Go wait for me on the wooden bed."

"Okay!" Tiannanxing immediately pulled back his tail and stood up, heading towards the daily Go to the wooden kang where you sleep.

Banxia glanced at the young dragons in the woven basket using their tentacles to greet each other, fished them out, and placed them next to the plates filled with various foods.

The two young dragons sniffed the food closest to them, then opened their mouths to nibble, looking like they were not picky eaters.

Banxia took their eggshells out of the original woven baskets and placed them next to the two young dragons. The young dragons immediately abandoned all food and gnawed on the eggshells.