61

Banxia prepared a sumptuous breakfast for Tiannanxing, who had turned into a dragon, and the frightened baby dragons.

The young dragons ate at their low dining table, while Aroid sat on their original dining table, feasting on a plate of food that was larger than the entire dragon.

"Don't choke." Banxia looked at it worriedly.

Although he has cut the beast meat of Arisaema into as small pieces as possible, the food is still very large for Arisaema's current size.

"Hooo, you won't choke." Tian Nanxing responded inarticulately while eating.

Now it just wants to replenish energy and grow up quickly.

Tian Nanxing tried hard to restrain his urge to dive into the food and continue to gnaw on the food.

If Arisaema actually enters the eating state, it will definitely eat more than just the shredded meat on the plate. It will eat the plate, the table, and even the mountain where the dragon's nest is located. It will eat everything it comes into contact with.

Now I don’t eat as much as I want, just because the male beast is around, and this is her and the male beast’s home.

Although Arisaematus has become smaller in size, it finishes the food on its plate earlier than Pinellia ternata.

Seeing it licking the plate, Banxia hurriedly picked up the plate and stood up, preparing to serve it another plate.

"Xia, no need," Tiannanxing touched his belly and felt the energy in his body, and said, "It's too slow to eat this. I'll go find some ore to eat."

"Okay." Banxia put down the plate and took Tiannanxing from the table. I picked it up, wiped it all over with a wet towel, and took it towards the storage room.

There are still a lot of ores in the storage room that Aracenia brought back before. If they are not enough, he will look for them again.

When passing by the fruit storage area, Banxia carried a woven basket, walked to the innermost part of the cave, stopped in front of the wooden frame where the ore was stored, and asked: "Which one do you want to eat?" "

Anyone is fine." Aroids lay on their backs Xia Jiantou said.

These ores are what it gets back with energy and are delicious. Unfortunately, the male beast doesn't like eating ores.

Banxia swept the ores layer by layer and swept them all into the woven basket. When the basket was full, Banxia put the remaining ores into the space bracelet and carried it with her. If Aracenia wanted to eat, she would feed it directly. .

Aroids flapped their little wings and flew down from Banxia's shoulders, fell into the woven basket, hugged an ore and started to chew on it.

"Eat slowly, don't rush to grow up, as long as you are fine and nothing happens." Ban Xia looked at the little Arisaema in the basket and felt distressed.

Tiannanxing swallowed the ore in his mouth and said: "I want to be as big as Xia soon, but now I am too small. If Xia enters the courtship period, I don't know what to do."

Banxia: "..."

It turns out that Is this what you care about?

Banxia was a little embarrassed, "I won't enter, um, the courtship period until you grow up."

Arisaema's pair of small golden vertical pupils widened, as if she couldn't believe it.

Although it was dark in the storage room and the star had become smaller, Banxia still saw doubts about his ability in certain aspects on its face.