86

"According to your identity information, you are engaged in gem trading?" the police asked.

Banxia nodded, "Yes."

"Then these animals..." A bubble floated over and directly hit the gun on the policeman's waist.

The policeman looked down and saw a small animal with black scales in the bubble. It was opening its mouth and trying to bite his gun.

"They are all our pets. They are just like my children." Banxia clicked a few times on the optical brain bracelet and controlled the bubbles where the dark blue and purple were to float over.

Dark Blue and Purple felt that she was floating backwards, and the bubble containing it hit something, causing the bubble to bounce slightly.

"Hooo?" Dark Lanzi turned around.

It saw a dress with many metallic sequins and long black hair hanging down on the dress.

Dark Blue Purple's gaze moved up and met a pair of cold golden eyes, "Hooooo..."

Tiannanxing stretched out his hand to hold the bubble in front of him, and imitated the movements of humans spinning basketballs in the movie, and turned the bubble.

The dark blue and purple in the bubbles were rolled around.

Tiannanxing's movements were not skillful, and the bubbles flew away from his hands several times. When Tiannanxing turned the bubbles away for the fifth time, a hand reached out to catch the bubbles.

"Xia." Tian Nanxing had a smile in his eyes.

Banxia had already sent away the policeman who had come to record. He glanced at the dark blue and purple slumped in the bubble, and said helplessly to Tian Nanxing: "Stop playing, let's go home."

"Okay," Tian Nanxing got half way. Next to Xia, he pushed Bubble away, took Banxia's hand and asked, "Is it the home in Xia's spiritual realm?"

"Spiritual realm?" Banxia thought about it for a moment, then realized that Tiannanxing was talking about a dream, "No. That's our new home."

Tian Nanxing didn't understand, "New? Do you need to dig a cave?"

Banxia laughed, "No, just bring your bags and move in."

Banxia called out at the airport. aircraft.

In less than a minute, a white aircraft landed in front of them.

The door opened automatically, and Banxia sent the young dragons up first. After making sure that none of the 19 bubbles were missing, he took Tian Nanxing and Wei Zi to the front seat.

Banxia pressed OK on the optical computer, and the aircraft took off and flew towards the received address.

Tiannanxing lay on the window and looked down, "There are so many of Xia's kin."

Outside the airport, there were densely packed people.

Their clothes are extremely colorful, and even their hair is of various colors.

Most of the people were walking on the ground, a small number of them sat on metal boxes similar to theirs, and some were actually able to fly in the air without relying on wings.

"Can Xia fly without wings?" Tiannanxing turned his head and looked at Banxia curiously.

Banxia had just heard Arisaema say that he had many kin, and was still thinking about how to comfort it, when Arisaema's attention went elsewhere.

"Fly?" Banxia looked down and saw a group of young people chasing and fighting at low altitude. Their shoes shone with various colors of light, which was very eye-catching.