Peter, Be Strong

Peter's Pov

Today is the third day since I found she left me and our baby.

Whatever the world thought of us never really mattered to me because we loved each other but we were separated for good.

That time it hurted but not the way it does now. That time I knew we would meet and we met in hotels using different names but now I can't meet her anymore not even by changing names or faking identities or by lying.

Our divorce was for Salvatore's good. But we never knew we won't make it later. We did plan to get married back to each other on 25th May 1956. When she knew she would be mine for always.

But she left me again.

Once for Salvatore and now I Don't know why.

It's been three days.

I miss you Julie.

I love you.

How am I supposed to live when my only reason to live has now died?

When my reality was her and only her.

In these 10 years women came begging to be mine and faked to take care of our baby but when my heart only beated for her, how could it find someone else.

Every time she was with me made me feel like the best.

Her small habits like chewing like a baby, smiling like crazy, kissing the tip of my nose after we finished making love, wearing my shirts, wearing new hairbands and all made her look like an angel who came to help me out in this whole world which was full of miseries.

Now who will do all this stuff with me. I still remember how she always faked shoots to stay with me for a few days.

She promised to bring her favourite cookies for Morgan after her shoot was done.

Where will I find a wife, a mother like her for my kid?

Why did you have to leave me?

I stared at the ceiling and then at the clock. It was past midnight which marked the fourth day.

Today we will be getting her body back and we will perform the funeral rites.

Why does it sucks?

I need to be with Julie. I wiped off my tears and slowly stepped out of the room.

I went to see Morgan she was sleeping alone. I kissed her forehead and left.

I searched for Salvatore and he was sleeping beside daisy in her room.

I wished them happy years ahead and finally I decided to go.

I was walking down the stairs when I suddenly hit the lamp and it fell.

Damn it made alot of sound which was enough to wake anyone.