Words

" It's our fate. We are flowing with it".

Salvatore's Pov continued

He tried suiciding, Liza said.

What? I shouted.
When? How? Why? Seriously? I shouted.

Yeah, he's almost dead. We found him when he had lost most of his blood. There are very less chances of him to survive, Liza said.

Were you sleeping? I shouted.

We were busy with something, Liza said.

Jesus don't you have other officers, I rolled My eyes.

Daisy's pov

* Salvatore, Liza and Peter enters the room.

What's this Franky....I mean Franklin? I asked and made a tight fist.

He can't speak much he is almost dead but yeah he left a letter for you before suiciding, I don't know from where he got the things but he managed to write. The letter is torn a bit but I guess that's not a problem, Liza said.

Oh okay, I took the letter from her and sat down.

11 December, 1955.

Daisy,

You are just like your name, a flower. It was 22nd August when you were born I was 4 at that time. It was 6.30 am when I heard you cry in the hospital room. The whole hospital echoed with your cry. I considered myself lucky to have you without knowing that I will turn into a monster to ruin your life.

It wasn't my plan to ruin your life. Just it was a path of my fate that I followed. There are conflicts between siblings ..we had to. But my wife added fuel to it. MARRYING HER WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. This letter is written on the day you ran away. But it is dated 11 December because I know its today, the day I die. I know I have done wrong to a great extend with you, ma'am and sir I mean mom and dad. This feels weird.

So I wrote this letter because I was proud of you. I wanted you to run , I wanted You to run for your life. All these years I hurted you not because I wanted to but because that was the only thing I could do to protect you. I have been a terrible brother and a father.

I know you don't know this but that doesn't matter. That kid is my child. Benjamin took my child and was raising him secretly but I managed to save him atleast. I am about to die so I won't lie but I know you always thought that I left in you in all the important phases of your life. Yes, I did.