The Previous Case

Hello, this is Robert Pearson, from the CBI of Los Angeles, The inspector said.

Hello, this is Emma Smith here, how may I help you? Emma speaks through the telephone.

I wanted to know a few things about Miss Julie Hepburin's kiddnaping, Robert said.

Oh,  but why do you want to know about it?  Emma asked.

Actually she is missing since 3.00am. And we probably doubt it to be a kiddnaping case, Robert said.

What?  Emma shouts.

Yes,  that's why I need some information, Robert said.

OK,  she was kidnapped 2 or 3 days before her brother's wedding day.  Then after a week or two she came back safely.

I remember she tried contacting her brother and then we tried to trace the number. Later on we found that place and went there but the kidnappers already shifted. When she came back she said that they did not wanted to harm her.  And for about 2 months I stayed with her in her house, Emma explained.

Oh,  long story. But did you ever try to find the kidnappers? Robert asked.

Actually no.... Julie asked to close the case, Emma replied.

Oh,  I see,  Robert said.

By the way we are trying are best to find her. And the other two people will also be having some information I think. As soon as they gain consciousness we will talk to them, Robert said.

Ok ....other two? Salvatore and who? Emma asked.

No not Salvatore but miss Cassandra Scott and Mr. Franklin Atherton, Robert said.

Cassandra.....you sure? Like really? Franklin also?  How is it possible? Emma fills up a bucket full of questions.

Yeah why?  Robert asked.

Because Cassandra left her brother on the day of their wedding and Julie removed her from the job. They had a long fight. And because of Franklin also I am shocked because he works as a driver for her here in San Francisco,  he lives here....here in San Francisco . How he can be in Los Angeles? Emma said.

Job?  What type of job did miss Cassandra did? Robert questioned.

She was Julie's personal assistant, Emma replied.

And what about Cassandra and Salvatore's wedding? Robert Confusingly asked.

their wedding was cancelled because she ran away and later on when Julie called her for explaining the reason she was lying straight on face, Emma said.

Oh that's a typical thing, and I am shocked also because of Franklin because he works here as a normal taxi driver, how he can be in San Francisco too?  Robert asked.

I......I am very much Confused. Let me find the details of here somehow. I need to re- open the case, I will update you soon, Emma said.

Okay, sure and I will investigate here, the inspector said.

They both ended the conversation and then Robert calls for Salvatore.

Robert : hello Mr. Salvatore, I just got some fresh news...

Salvatore : you found Julie?

Robert : can you be a bit patient Mr. Salvatore. Let me complete what I am trying to say.