The Story of Past

May I come in officer, Salvatore asked. Yeah sure, Robert the officer said.

I wanted to gather a few information about this XYZ do you know who is he or she? Or any guesses? Because we joined all the peices and we found that your sister had a boyfriend and a daughter in the past. Is that true?

Yeah! And she had a husband not a boyfriend, Salvatore said.

Oh ok, Emma Smith will be helping us to gather information from San Francisco, so we will connect to her and we will be asking you certain questions or anything you have to answer them. Basically confess things about the past, Robert said.

Fine, Salvatore shifts uncomfortably.

Minutes later Emma is connected through the telephone.

Hello Mr. Robert, Emma said.

Hello, Mrs. Smith, Robert said.

Shall we start? Robert asked.

Yeah sure, Emma said.

Why not? Salvatore rolls his eyes.

So Mr. Salvatore, who is this Peter, Alexander and Morgan? Robert asked.

Peter and Alexander is a same person. It's actually Peter Alexander he is Julie's ex husband. Morgan....she is my niece and I only saw her at the time of her birth, so you would have understood that she is Julie's and Peter's daughter.

You never told me about it, why? You knew Julie had danger all around? Still. Why? Emma shouted through the telephone.

Because I never knew Julie was in contact with him. She never told me anything. I never thought Peter's topic would come someday like this, Salvatore said trying to be clear.

But still.... Emma said.

OK ok fine, let's continue, Robert said.

Can you tell when did they both married and when did they separate and if you know what was the reason they kept on meeting even after their seperation and what was the reason behind their seperation, Robert starts questioning and the air in the room is thick.... Very thick. The topic gains its seriousness and Salvatore starts to tell everything from the beginning.

Salvatore's POV

Ughh telling everything about the past will be hectic, but I have no other option left. I clear my throat before starting.

So.... It all started Uhmmm like.... In the old days in 1944, Peter and Julie were love birds, they wanted to marry each other very badly. They met in their pre school and became best friends then they proposed and that's how it all started. Our families were good friends.

But the problem came at the time of convincing our parents.

( now I have to explain the whole family drama, I roll my eyes. The officer is giving me a look, I know he is thinking what the hell am I thinking and why I am rolling eyes , I again roll my eyes, I don't care what he thinks, I love rolling eyes)

Mr. Salvatore are you going to say anything, the office said taping his pen on the table and breaking my thoughts.

Oh ya, I half laugh.

So the problem was Julie and Peter were 16 at that time. Our familie had good relations. But they were quiet young....... But our parents agreed. Now the problem was Peter's parents...... They wanted a thin as a paper and white as a snow type girl and Julie was not fat but you know healthy and she was not fair like she is right now. So they were not the willing party.