Liars

Preview

Salvatore's pov

You are under arrest, liza said.

See I told you she will be here, and now look you are under arrest, I told to Franklin.

What did I do? Franklin asked.

Salvatore you are under arrest, liza said.

In continuation

Why? Are you out of your mind? I asked Liza.

I am sorry but I think you have forgotten why we went to San Francisco..... I am working upon Rebecca's case, remember? Liza asked

Yeah so? I asked.

I found some evidences that make you the murderer. So you are under arrest, Liza said and handcuffed me.

You have to arrest him too, remember ? I shouted and pointed towards Franklin.

There's no official complain about him, I can't arrest anyone. It's a jail not a casino, liza said.

Wow, I rolled my eyes.

I want to file a complaint, Daisy said.

I want to file it for physical violence and for selling property without my consent, Daisy Said.

Come with us, we will register it and then move further, liza said.

How could you do that? I am your hus.... I mean brother, Franklin fake cried.

Shut up liar, it's over and now I'll turn your fate upside-down, Daisy spoke harshly....she spoke so harsh that the hairs of my hand stood up..... in simple words I got goosebumps.

Three hours later

* Franklin is arrested.

Salvatore and Franklin both are in the cell.

Daisy's POV

Why... I mean who's Rebecca? And why are you the murderer? I asked Salvatore because he doesn't looks like the one who kills people.

I Don't know too, I just know Rebecca is murdered and she was my crush type interest, he answered.

Oh crush type, I whispered and made a fist.

Woah, why am I angry? I asked myself.

Salvatore I lied to you about me being married actually I am not exactly married but I am engaged, Liza came and told Salvatore. She probably looked guilty the whole way here and now I guess I know why.

Is it something new? Salvatore said through the bars.

What? Liza asked while I thought the same.

People lying to me. Isn't it something new? Like the every person I know is a freaking liar... A bloody liar, he shouted and punched the wall.

Jeez Salvatore, don't hurt yourself, I said.

I am... you know daisy kinda pleased with all the lies, that's why I am doing this. I don't love making my knuckles bleed, he said.

Salvatore please, Simon's here and I wanna make you meet him, Liza said.

Oh really? Okay I'll meet, he said and wiped the blood from his pants and Liza went somewhere.

Wait, I said and wrapped my handkerchief on his knuckles.