Salvatore's Wedding

William! William! Come fast we have to go to the shop to buy the wedding suit for Salvatore. Franklin is waiting outside. Mrs. Smith you are also coming with us isn't it? Julie asked.  Yes, of course darling, it is so important for me to come, Mrs. Smith replied.
(Mrs.  Smith was the lady officer who stayed with Julie every time and never ever left her alone. Julie told everyone that Mrs. Smith was her cousin sister from Mexico)

In the Tailor's Shop

Mrs. Smith do you like this one?  Julie and Mrs. Smith became good friends within two days.  Julie started taking her advice as both were of same age and had some sought of understanding between them. Julie showed her a coat with a black shirt and a pink bow and asked if the coat was good.  Emma Smith was a married lady, she was forced to marry at the age of 18 and she was assigned the job of a police officer at the age of 17. Emma knew what kind of clothes will suit a groom on his wedding day. 
Emma told Julie that the suit was perfect but she should check the fitting of it so that Salvatore does not faces any problem on the wedding day while wearing it.  You are right Mrs.  Smith, wait I will ask the tailor If we could return it back if we face any issue.

Julie: sir, will you change the suit if the fitting is not proper?

Tailor :  No ma'am, sorry I won't be able to change it, but if you face any problem them call me I will come to your house and fit it accordingly.

Julie : OK sir,  thank you. Please pack this coat, it looks amazing and If I face any problem I will surely contact you. Sir,  what is the cost price?

Tailor : Ma'am it is of $8.100

Julie: OK.

The Wedding Day

Emma!  Emma! This was the first time when Julie called Mrs. Smith by her name as everyone knew she was her sister. Oh! Julie you called me, I was doing my makeup, Emma said.  I am sorry dear, but you know my dress got torn and now I have nothing to wear,  what to do now?   I am very worried because we have to reach the venue on time and if is just one hour left for us to leave.  We had to start the wedding at Sharp 2:00 p,  Julie told everything thing to Emma.  Oh my! Julie it is a great blunder,  wait I will try to figure it out. Hmm let's check your wardrobe, Emma said.
OK Emma you may check, Julie said. Emma checked the whole wardrobe and she found s beautiful red ball gown.

Julie have you worn this before?  Asked Emma.  Yes Emma,  I have but you know nobody noticed me in this dress much. I had buyed it for my best friend, Victoria's wedding, Julie said with a sigh. Oh!  That's great Julie, nobody saw you in this dress, so what's the issue in wearing it today, Emma exclaimed. That is a great idea Emma, Julie said it with a great joy because she got a solution for her problem.

It's OK, I know I didn't wanted to wear a old dress on my brother's wedding, but it is OK,  one have to work according to the situation, Julie said to herself in a convincing manner.

Franklin take us to the venue please.

Few Minutes later

The gate of the Venue was decorated with imported flowers and the authorities were standing on the gate to welcome everyone. The name of the venue 'THE JULIA MORGAN BALLROOM'   was also decorated with white and pink flowers. Oh!  Wow the hall is so beautiful, said Emma.
The hall was decorated with bright lights and flowers all round.  The tables were perfectly arranged. Every table had a bouquet on it.  There was also a special stage made for dancing and a counter for drinks and juices.
Emma let's see the decorations and then we will enjoy wines,  Julie excitedly said.  Yes,  first let's check Cassandra, Emma said. Yep,  Julie replied.

In Cassandra's Room

Cassandra are you ready? Julie said while knocking at the door.
Go and hide somewhere. Be quick!  Cassandra said to someone. Is there someone in the room with you?  Julie questioned. N...... No Julie no one is in.  Actually I was speaking to one of my friend stessa on the telephone. Oh!  I thought there was someone inside, Julie said.  It's okay Julie, happens sometimes, Cassandra said.

Cassandra I came here to check whether you are ready or not, because we are going to start the function after 5 minutes and you and Salvatore have to enter together. Julie said while entering the room.  Julie,  I am ready just I have to give up s final touch to my makeup, Cassandra said. OK!  Cassandra it's perfectly fine, I will send Salvatore in just few minutes to you so that you both can come down,  Julie said. OK no issue, Cassandra smiled. 

In Salvatore's Room

Julie knocks the door and said " may I come in Mr.  Groom". Of course yes my sister,  Salvatore said.  Salvatore you are looking so handsome, Emma said. Thanks, Salvatore replied with a short smile. Listen,  after 2-3 minutes go and pick Cassandra from her room because you both have to enter together, OK now I am leaving come down fast, Julie ordered. Julie! Please don't do this I can't marry Cassandra, Salvatore said. What? Are you out of your mind? I remember you both came to me to get the permission for your wedding because you both were dating each other for so long, and now you are saying No,  Julie said with mixed reactions.   Only stupid people will marry her, Salvatore murmured. What?  Did you say something? Now listen to me, Salvatore now you have to marry her at any cost, Julie said and leaved the room. What is this? I don't want to marry that cheat, I don't trust her anymore but nothing can be done now everything is over, Salvatore throws the cushions of the bed here and there. Fuck,  I should go now and pick that cheat.

Outside Cassandra's Room

Knock! Knock!

Cassandra come we have to go,  Salvatore shouted. Cassandra! Cassandra! Are you in?  Salvatore kicks the door. Oh,  the door is open. Cassandra are you in the washroom? Hello! Miss are you here or not?

Salvatore checks the washroom.

What?  She is not in the washroom. Salvatore checked the whole room and Cassandra was missing. Ouch!  Fuck!  What the hell, nothing can be bad more than this.  Salvatore got hit by the corner of the dressing table on which the wedding jewelry ( bracelets and earings) were kept. I think she has gone down without me,  Salvatore said. 

Wait! What's written on the mirror?
Salvatore read:
Dear Salvatore,
I am sorry but can't marry you.

From
Cassandra Scott.

What nonsense is all this.  Totally rubbish. Salvatore got angry and called Julie to come in Cassandra's room.  Julie please come in madam Cassandra's room,  Salvatore said outside the room.  Salvatore I hope you have not done anything, Julie says. No Julie, I have not done anything, first you come in then we will talk.

Yes what happened? Julie enters. Look what your favorite person has written on the mirror,  Salvatore rolls his eyes.  Julie read everything and she tried to figure out the things.

After a few minutes a waiter came in the room with a letter and handed it to Julie and left.

Julie read:

I will come tomorrow at your residence.

From

Cassandra Scott

She will come tomorrow, so no need for us to stay here anymore. Pack up all the things we are leaving from this place right now. Emma let's go and talk to the  concerned authorities till the time, Julie said and rolled the letter and threw it out of the window.