Hallucinations

*recap of last chapter

I'll help you but come with me first.....

In contiuation

Salvatore's POV

I heard someone from my back.
As,  soon as I turned around it was Peter. He gulped hard and patted my shoulder.

I don't understand his act but okay.

Come with me, there is something important I want to talk about, he said.

Oh okay,  I replied. I was confused but then I followed him.

He took me in my room and made me sit on the bed.

He came near me and patted my head just like I used to do for Szazy... Daisy I mean.

Salvatore...  He started his voice was deep and his eyes were growing darker. It felt as if he is going to start a deep conversation with me.

I am not sure but.... But I think due to all trauma happening these day... I.... I guess... You have some mental..... I am sorry I am not sure but.... But I think...... I think you have some mental issue, he stammered to much but when he ended I was shocked. My jaw was somewhere beneath the earth's crust.

How could you say like that Peter?  Is that what we say when someone is in trouble?  Are you mad?  Or you think I am a crazy head? Fuck just leave my room, don't show me your face ever, I shout.  I feel like my body burning from anger.

Aah!  Peter slapped me. 

Get to your senses,see the reality, he shouted.

How dare you slap me?  I shout and punch him in his face.

I said get back to the fucking reality, he grabbed my collar and I pushed him hard on floor. He fell.

Fuck off that enough, he gets up and slap me hard. His slap was so hard that I felt my teeth falling down.

Jeez,  you Motherfuck......  I was about to punch him but then William and Morgan entered our room.

We both stood up and acted normal. I wrapped my arms around Peter's neck and he also was smiling brightly.

The condition was so awkward, we both were looking mad in all those little but visible bruises.  I just felt I beated him to hard, his corner of the mouth is bleeding.

Uncle! Dad! What's going on? Morgan asked.

Nothing we were discussing how we.... I stammered and Peter continued.

We played in our childhood, Peter made up so well.

Yeah of course, why not, I unwrapped my hand and punched Peter's hand because of happiness he gave me through making up the sentence so well.

Ouch! He rubbed his hand.

Uhmmm.....  I half smiled.

Tea is ready will you both join?  Morgan asked.

Yeah,  we both said.

Morgan and William left and I cracked my knuckles and he did the same.

We both again pushed each other hard and we both punched each other again and again until till we both started to bleed.

Leave it,  you are crazy, Peter said wiping all the blood coming from his mouth. I wiped my nose because blood was coming from it.