Unknown Letters

Salvatore's Pov

Shit... Fuck, I knew it these people will leave a note for me and say that I was not waking up so they had to do that unwilling. Atleast Julie should have waited for me.  Whatever I am happy with my Muntz..... Sorry not muntz but my only girlfriend Peggie after 20 December 1954.

 Sorry not muntz but my only girlfriend Peggie after 20 December 1954

Way back to home

Salvatore was whistling..... Suddenly Szazy showed the hand to stop the car.
Oh my god Szazy...wow what a beautiful start of the day.  Wait what did I say?  I am mad or what?  Like how I and Szazy be.... Salvatore stop stupid things right now, I mentally command myself.

Hello Salvatore sir, how are you? Szazy came to the window and asked.  I am fine, what happened to your face?  Why are your lips swollen, I gently asked and unknowingly I took my hands near hear face cupped her cheeks and started rubbing one of my my thumb's lightly on her lips. Shit sorry, I shouted, what was I doing, shit look at her Salvatore you made her so uncomfortable, I mentally slap myself for my Fucking behavior.

Nothing is what she replies after a 2 minutes silence. I know she is lying how can this injury be nothing, why did u stop me?  I ask after gathering a lot of courage.

I... I was getting late, so I just thought to ask for the lift. If you are fine with it, so......  I stop her from completing her sentence and I happily say yes like an impatient monkey who is mentally jumping.

She blushed after seeing my great smile and sat on the CO drivers seat.

Rest of the drive was silent  though some unknown happiness was making me feel incredibly happy. Everything was going good we both were Normal.

Shit.... Sir you okay?  She said. Ya... I am just feeling a bit pain in my chest,  I don't why, she is so good and caring, Franklin has a fairy as his wife. You fine? I say after stopping Peggie on the side. Ya... Is what all she manages to say after that sudden break which I gave while driving, I literally did not notice the other taxi coming from the front,  what was I doing staring Szazy, Salvatore dear you need to calm down , I again tell myself.
It's not a good deal for me to drive when Szazy is sitting next to me.  I still remember that badminton game day. Sir..... She says.  Yes? I ask.  Home is here, I said that she says and I again mentally slap myself for being so Fucking dick. Sorry... I didn't hear that time. 

I drop her at her house and drive as fast as I can to go home early.

Hepburin's Residence

Hey Julie, Salvtore says by entering Julie's room. Hey! Julie answers. You have two letters, Salvatore raises the letters. Oh  thanks, Julie said.  Welcome, Salvatore says and closes the door.

Julie's Pov

This first one is his,  I know his writing very well, it looks as if all the germs are collected together and kept in the form of words.  His writing will never Change, it will always be the dirtiest handwriting ever witnessed by me, I laugh lightly so that no one could hear it. He always sends me the letters. Second one I don't know, let's open the letter Julie, I say with the same excitement that I had before.

Dear Julie,

Hope you and Salvatore are fine. We miss you. I miss those coffee evenings of ours.  I miss the way you stared me all through the way back home. I miss the way you noticed each and every small details of mine.  I want you to be back but I know it's not possible. If I had a chance to change the destiny, I would have changed everything which lead to divison of our pathways.

Love you still.

Your past

XYZ.

I too want to do that, but I can't help it. This was written in our destiny and we had to go through this. I still miss you, I was barely Able to see as my eyes were full of tears,  my nose got blocked and I had no more energy left to think about that worst day of my life.

After crying for almost and hour I pick up the second letter which I was about to use to wipe my nose. I finally decide to answer his letter later after being Normal.

This writing is different, what's written on this.

Dear Julie,

Hope you know your Sweety met with an accident. She misses you very much. She is grown up and I am financially and emotionally weak. Come back, I beg.

Your past
XYZ.

Who is this?  Was it her handwriting? He doesn't write like that?  I did not feel any sough of attachment to it? Why? I started roaming in my room. 
...

Salvatore enters

Jul...... What happened? Why are you looking so tensed Julie? Salvatore asked.  I open  my mouth to say but I don't say anything and I repeat the same thing again.  Finally I collect words and say, nothing Salvatore nothing everything is good, I show him up a thumbs up. You really OK? He asks again.

Yes, why  I won't be OK?  I ask and mentally laugh on my stupidity, because I was trying to avoid the conversation and I only kept a question.

I asked that because you never roam like that, who wrote those letters? Salvatore asked.  Fans, I answer.
Oh!  You really not tensed? He again asks before leaving the room. Yep I am totally fine,  I am not at all tensed. I am just thinking what to pack for the tour, I lie, I know if I will tell him for truth he won't digest that. Fine,  you really stress over stupid things, he says and leaves the room.

Hey guys, sorry for the short update.
Hope you all are keeping well.

Please vote,  share and comment on my chapters. Please....

Stay safe stay healthy.

I love you all😊😍

Good day/ night.