Is Julie Back??

William let's go and find something that may help in finding Julie, Salvatore said.  Sir,  let us go and check the room first because Mam did not allow anyone to enter her room without her permission, William said.
(Tring...... Tring)
Wait there is a call in the telephone, first I will pick it up then we will go together, Salvatore said. 
An Unknown number, Hello who is there?  Salvatore asked.  He....... Hello Salvatore, Help!! Help!!, someone said in a low voice.
Is that you Julie?  Salvatore questioned.
Yes!  Please......... (The call dropped)
Hello! Hello! Salvatore shouted through the telephone. William let us run to the police station.
............

Sir!  Julie called me, she was speaking in a very low voice and till I could ask her where is she, the call dropped, Salvatore shouted.

OK,  give me the number if u noted it, we can try to trace that number If possible, Inspector said.  Sir,  this is the number I noted it,  Salvatore proudly said.  OK,  Xavier come here and try to trace the number as soon as possible, Inspector Ordered.

Half an hour later

Mr. Salvatore we have traced the number. You can come with us at that place but don't do anything there in anger. Inspector said. Sure sir,  Salvatore replied.

At the place of Kidnapping

Shhhhhh.......  Don't make any sought of noise. Let's go in and check ( inspector ordered and took his gun out of his pant). Sir, there is no one in the paint factory, a constable said.  OK,  but still we should check,  Inspector said. All the officers checked the factory but there was no one there.  The head who was investigating the case ordered the officers to call the forensic investigators, as there were some blood spots in the room and some bag and pieces of clothes and a suit.

After 7 hours.

The head called Salvatore to enquire about the blood group and if he could identify a few things.

At the police station

Inspector: so what is the blood group of Miss Julie?

Salvatore: sir her blood group is AB positive.

Inspector: OK,  so the blood spots we found were of Miss Julie maybe because the blood group of those spots was AB positive.

Salvatore: what? I mean are you sure?

Inspector: sir we are just assuming, OK we have found a few things so please identify these things. So this is a red bag,  is is of miss Julie?

Salvatore: no as much I remember she have a black color bag.

Inspector: OK,  this black coat,  I mean the coat which men where on their wedding days.

Salvatore: wedding coat?

Inspector : yes sir, is there any wedding at your house or any relative's wedding?

Salvatore: Sir today was the day fixed for my wedding. Sir ( suddenly Salvatore thought of Cassandra ) did you remember about the new year party.

Inspector: yes I do,  your sister and your fiance had a fight.  Isn't it?

Salvatore: yes!  We should ask Cassandra because the way she said I think she can do this, she is a bloody bitch. ( Salvatore rolls his eyes)

The police called Cassandra. Police asked many questions to Cassandra but there was no proof by which police could declare Cassandra is the relationship culprit.

The police was investigating the case, that after 1 week a girl's dead body was found. The height of the girl,  skin tone of the girl matched as Julie but after DNA test it was proved that the girl was not Julie. 
Suddenly something happened that changed the whole scenario. William called Salvatore to come home with police.

At Hepburin's residence

Sir please come fast Miss Julie is back home, William said.
William are you serious? Salvatore asked William with happiness.
Yes sir, she came back when I called you. She is in her room, Natalya is taking care of her.

In Julie's Room
Oh my sister,  I am so glad to see you back.  Where were you? We were searching for you from past so many days.  I almost lost the hope to get you back in the house you are safe and that is what I was praying everyday, Salvatore smiled.

Oh Salvatore! I am so happy to see you. Both the twins hugged each other as they were so happy to see each other once again.

Mr. Salvatore please give us some side we need to ask a few questions to Miss Julie, Inspector said. OK sir,  Salvatore replied.

Inspector : how you came here Miss Julie?
Julie: sir,  actually the place where they kept me was in the forest near the river.  There was an open window in the washroom. So I was waiting for them to be busy and  then I will escape, but from past two days they left the window and doors open as if they wanted me to leave, but still i left from the window because I thought if it was something related to their plan.

Inspector: OK that's great. Did you remember the faces of the kidnappers?
Julie : no sir,  actually there were 2 men and a women. In which one man I could see but there was so dark that he was not clearly visible but,  I remembered his eyes were grey and his height would be 5'10 or 5'11 something.

Inspector : OK when you called Mr.Salvatore where were you at that time?
Julie: we were in the old paint factory.

Inspector: how do you know?
Julie : I know this because once I had shooted a commercial for promoting natural paints.

Inspector: OK mam, but you have escaped from their so the people who kidnapped you will be searching for you.  So for 1 month,  I will assign a few officer to stay here with you as your family members. But please it's an humble request, what all we discussed should be between, you,  your brother and your servant William. No one else should know about all our conversation.
Julie : sure sir.

Inspector: we will search for the kidnappers and take then in to our custody as soon as possible.

Julie: no sir please no don't do that.  Don't punish them. I am sure they did that for money.  Poverty is increasing please leave them. And u have to listen me if you punish them I will talk to you head.

Inspector looked confused and he looked into Salvatore's eyes.  He too had the same reaction as everyone had after Julie's demand.
Inspector: but....
Julie: no means no...  I will write a letter to your head think and act.
Inspector : OK I won't.
( what the hell is she doing, inspector whispered )