Meet Franklin

Franklin's Pov

My life is so boring, I said to myself everyday I had to wear a white uniform and drive the whole day for Miss Julie Hepburin.

I know being an actress she has lots of work shooting and all, but driving for her all day and still getting so less wages is not suiting my personality. I the most handsome hunk of the country is a driver . What the hell.

This is just all because of my parents Mr. Robet Atherton and Mrs. Liama Atherton. If they had done there work with more concentration there Telephone exchange company would not have collapsed.

They knew I did not had a great interest in studies that is why I was completely dependent on them for every human needs.

We were as rich as Miss Julie but when the owners( my parents) of the company did not payed much attention to their company the employees cheated them and we got bankrupt now we are free but now our lives are a whole hell , I talked to myself in a dramatic way.

I am married, and my wife Szasy she is very caring but all the time she need money to get all her beauty products , French perfumes etc, they are very costly for us to buy, well Ofcourse we are now so called poor,  I rolled my eyes.

Being a 25 year old man I am not able to fulfill my family needs and this is shame on me. I too need money to party to go to disco etc. as my friends do but the only issue is that all of them studied hard and now they are landlords, businessmen and what not, I shrugged looking at myself in the mirror.

.......

Franky ! Franky! Come dear lets have the breakfast. My wife calls me Franky and I like this name .Tomorrow is 1st January and I want some fun and adventure in my life and more money so I can visit another palces . Let me have my breakfast and then I have to go, I looked at my hairs once again in the mirror.

FRANKLIN: Hey! Dear what you have made in the breakfast today?

SZASY: Guess it! It is your favourite dish .

FRANKLIN: Is it spaghetti ???

SZASY: Yes Franky , I know you love it and that is why I have made it.

After Breakfast

Szasy I am leaving , see you in the evening. Miss you!!!

Bye Honey! See you soon( Szazy give a flying kiss to Franklin)