Los Angeles

Salvatore, I am leaving today, I.....i love you Salvatore. I know, I did wrong but we don't know if she was wrong that time. I don't want to argue upon Cassandra. I just wanted to tell that life is to short. And if you have something to tell to confess you can do that, Julie said by hugging Salvatore.

Julie! I love you too. Its that, I will tell you everything after your trip. I don't want to waste much time. I will tell you everything. I promise. OK? Salvatore kisses Julie on her forehead.

OK, Julie breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

Miss you! Good bye, Julie turns back to Salvatore before leaving.

Miss you too and come back soon, Salvatore went near Julie and hugged her.

After Julie leaves.

Sorry Julie, I wanted to say many things, it's just, I don't want to talk about it with you now. I wanted to tell you about my first love. But I know you won't be able to do anything for me. Szazy is married and now nothing can be done. I hate Cassandra even more after December 1954 and love Szazy from December 1954. What a coincidence, a big coincidence I must say. I will miss you and I love you Julie. The problem is that you always think about others the most and less about yourself, I didn't wanted you to go on this trip. I don't feel like its appropriate. I just want you to be back soon. I wish her trip ends soon.....very soon, Salvatore cries and sits under his favorite cottonwood tree.

Do you know woody, I love you too but Julie means everything for me,  for her I can loose anything even you or Szazy, she is my family, and everything

Do you know woody, I love you too but Julie means everything for me, for her I can loose anything even you or Szazy, she is my family, and everything. I hope you don't mind if I said that. You know everything about me more than Julie. You are my best friend, Salvatore hugs the tree while sitting.

But remember keep my things Shhhhhh....Salvatore puts a finger on his lips. I know, Julie thinks I am stupid but there are many people in the world who like talking to Trees, moon, stars, clouds etc. I only talk to you and Toby so don't worry nobody will come in our ways. Muntz and Rocky are my companions when I drive so they are also my friends, Salvatore continues talking with woody.

In the plane

Cassandra: by when we will reach? It's so boring sitting at a place.

Julie: it takes 5 to 6 hours to reach LA from San Francisco.

Cassandra: you know Julie that place has the highest crime record and still you are going? Like, I don't have a bad meaning, but I care for you so I just asked.

Julie : yes I know everything, but nothing is going to happen with me. Don't think much. You can have your beauty sleep till will reach.

Cassandra : ya that's important.

Los Angeles

Cassandra you find a taxi or you can wait also I will just talk to Salvatore, Julie said.