Actress Julie

Wow!! What a dress , I love it. Thank You! Cassandra, you are truly a great personal assistant. I am thinking to increase your salary, Julie chuckled.

Oh ! I forgot to check the horoscope.
Hmm… let me see where is the newspaper.  Cassandra let us go downstairs and see for it, Julie said and Cassandra nodded.

Cassandra: Julie I think you should ask William .

Julie: Yes, you are correct. William! William ! come fast I need to talk to you .

William: Yes madam, what happened??

Julie: Where is the newspaper?

William: Mam it is in the garden on the table near the fountain where Salvatore sir  takes his Espresso.

Julie: Ok! you can leave now.

In the garden

Salvatore! What going on. I need the newspaper to check the horoscope, Julie asked.

Pee!pee!{ the horn of the car}

Oh! Look Franklin is here. Come Franklin I will check your horoscope too, Julie excitedly said.

FRANKLIN: YES, madam.

Salvatore: Oh my dear sis , why you are wasting your time in all this stupid things.

Julie: Oh! c'mon Salvatore it is very interesting……

Salvatore: Ok!Ok! as you wish……….

Julie: let us start with Cassandra first. Oh my God!!!

Cassandra: What happenend Julie ?????????

Julie : you will find someone special, you will get more money and this will be till the coming year 1955.

Cassandra: Oh wow! I am so lucky .

Julie : let us see for Franklin now. Ready, oh great, Franklin you are too lucky you will to get more money than before but due to some reasons you have to do odd jobs. You will experience fun also.

Franklin: I know mam my life is not good to me (sighs)

Julie: now we will check for my bro. You will too find someone special but you will cry for someone who is very important to you.

Salvatore: Listen I told you this is all rubbish and we should not trust it.

Julie: c'mon cheer up. Now it is my turn ,Oh I am so excited for it. What the hell is this (gets worried)

Cassandra : what had happened Julie.

Julie: It says that there are chance for me to lose everything and I would be cheated by most of the people. This is so unfair.
I don't think it is true .
No!No!{ Julie cries}

Cassandra : Julie forget all this and go complete your makeup, do not forget it is a grand party and we have to be on time.

Julie: Sorry for that I completely forgot about it (wipes the tears)

Julie : Franklin , tomorrow I am  throwing a new year party and you and your wife have to surely come . Time is 6pm

Franklin: Yes mam we will surely come at 6pm.

Julie: Good.