25-Monster

Reid's POV
I opened my eyes slowly and felt like shit. Drinking with Blaze is never good. I looked around and saw a bag on my couch and shoes next to my door. Aspen's things. I looked around and didn't see her but then I heard that the shower was on. I looked over at the clock and it said 8:27. I sat up slowly trying not to move too fast or too much. There was a water bottle on the nightstand with a sticky note on it that said "Hydrate." I drank a few sips and then heard the shower turn off. She walked into my room wrapped in her towel. "Morning Sunshine. Feeling hungover?" "Very. I regret my decision to drink with Blaze, I do every time I drink with him." "Well maybe you'll learn your lesson this time." She started getting her clothes out of her bag. "Come here." She rolled her eyes and then walked over to the side of the bed. "What?" "Thank you for all you've done for me and my family." "Of course, I enjoy helping people. Other than Mathias, I would have happily killed him considering all that he did." "That reminds me, how is Flynn this morning?" "He's good. I had Harmony take on his case for me when I left even though she works pediatrics she's licensed to do it and I can sneak you in with her as the nurse. He's not alone with her there." "Good, I'm glad. How was Vera?" "She was very excited this morning when I took her to school in Harmony's pink punch bug." "Oh shit! Thank you for doing that too, you could have just brought her home or decided it wasn't your problem but I'm glad you took her." "Yeah of course. It was the least I could do after I left with no explanation." "You don't have to make up for that, I understand. I didn't at the time, but I do now and I'm sorry about what has happened to you in the past but I will never be like that, I'll always be by your side. So forget it ever happened because I still care about you as much as I did before it happened, so stop feeling bad about it and just live in the relationship again." "I'll work on it."

I pulled her in for a kiss. It started gentle but it escalated pretty quickly into a deeper kiss. I pushed the towel off her body and rolled over on top of her. Covering her naked body with my own naked body. Drunk me never sleeps in clothes, I don't know why. She let out a giggle as I rolled onto her. I took the opportunity to stick my tongue into her mouth. I trailed kisses down her body. Taking my time with every inch of her body, I missed her so much and I missed her body too. When I got between her thighs, her breathing hitched. I placed one single kiss over the center of her body and she let out a little moan before I met her lips again. I blindly reached into the bedside drawer and got out a condom from the box that I only bought after we started dating. I put it on and lined myself up with her, waiting for nod before pushing in slowly.

As I bottomed out she moaned pretty loudly. Her hand flew up to her mouth covering it. "I'm sorry." "It's a pretty big house, plus this room is pretty soundproof aside from the door." "Good." She removed her hand and used both of them to pull me back to her lips by my head. She tangled her hands into my hair and shoved her tongue into my mouth, doing the same thing to me that I'd previously done to her. I started to thrust into her body and she started to let out small but noticeable moans. She did it over and over as I gradually sped up until I had a pretty steady rhythm going on. After not having her for so long, I wasn't doing very well at controlling myself. I was already close, starting to struggle to keep myself steady. I reached between us and searched her body for her clit in an effort to avoid seeming like I went too fast. Her moans grew louder as my own groans matched hers and we were both panting and sweating.

It didn't take long after that, I came and she did soon after. After we had both come down from our highs she snuggled up to me on my chest, the sheet barely covering our bodies. I traced my hand lightly over her arm, thinking about how much I'd missed her. Her smile, her laugh, the joy I felt every moment we spent together. I know I hurt her by lying and that she never meant to hurt me when she left, she was just scared. I know the feeling, even if I'd never admit it or show it. I used to live in fear every day when my dad first told me what I was living in, what I would grow up to have to be. "What're you thinking about?" She shifted to look up at me, her chin resting on my peck. "Fear." "What about it?" I pushed a hair behind her ear and she smiled warmly at me. "How I used to be scared of what I do. When my dad first told me about all of this, I was terrified. That I'd mess up or make the wrong decisions. But mostly that I'd become a monster." She looked at me so sweetly, so innocently, with such love.

"You're not a monster. I'm not scared of you, I never have been, even when I left. I was scared of being abandoned but not of who you could become. You're a dangerous man, but I know your heart. And in there, you would never heart anyone who didn't harm you or someone you love in some way. I'm learning that what you do isn't right but it's not necessarily wrong either, it's just revenge against those that do others wrong. And there is no harm in getting revenge against your persecutors." "I've never thought about it like that. I know that my dad doesn't seem like it but until Vera was born he was a little more of an activity killer, he hurt people because he wanted to not because they hurt him. Vera changed everything for him, she flipped some switch in him that none of us boys ever could. And I really don't want to grow up to be that way. He's not a bad person, he just made some really bad decisions in his past." "We all have a past, we can either let it consume us or let it change us. The decision is ours, and he chose to change. I'm glad he did, but you will never be like that unless you let yourself get to that point so choose not to. Choose to learn from his past and use it to better your future."