10-First

Reid's POV
I was so hard, I wanted to fuck her so bad. I couldn't let myself do it. Truthfully I really didn't know what I was doing right now. I've never actually had sex before, nobody knows that but I haven't. I wanted to with Aspen, she's the first girl I've ever wanted to do anything with, but I can't let her be my first time without her knowing that she is. I've done other stuff before, rarely, but I have. She is already the first girl I've given head and she doesn't know it, I want her to know everything before I do anything else. I just continued to kiss her, I didn't want her to think I didn't want this. I definitely wanted this just not until she knew that I had never done it before. I put up a persona that I had done it a million times and everybody thinks I have, and I don't want Aspen to get the wrong idea about what I have and haven't done.

Eventually I pulled away from her, as hard as it was to do. I kissed her neck a few more times before walking over to my dresser to get a shirt out for her to sleep in. I walked back over to the bed where she was now sitting with her legs crossed. "Here, you can sleep in this. I'll wash your clothes before you go home." "Thank you, where is the bathroom?" I grabbed her hand and walked her to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. She kissed me before shooing me out of the room. I went into my room and gathered all of our clothes that were strewn around the room. I took them to the laundry room down the hall and put them in the washing machine, I felt like the least I could do was wash her clothes.

I went back to my room and found Aspen sitting on the couch with her chin resting on her knees that were pulled up to her chest. "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing." "I put your clothes in the washer. Do you have work tomorrow?" "No." She was giving me one word answers and I was freaking out a little bit on the inside. I don't know what I did to upset her. "Are you sure everything is ok?" "Yeah, all good." "Come here." She stood up and walked over to me. "What?" I pulled her into a hug and kissed her. "You're freaking me out a little bit." "Why?" "Because you're being short with your responses." "Everything is fine, I promise." "Ok." She yawned and I realized how late it was. She got off at 2 and it was now 4, she had to be exhausted. "Tired?" "Just a little bit." I laid down in the bed and motioned for her to lay with me. She got under the covers next to me and cuddled into my chest as we fell asleep.

Aspen's POV
I woke up and Reid wasn't there. My mind wandered back to last night. He didn't have sex with me, he was hard and I could feel it but he wouldn't have sex with me. We did other things but he wouldn't do that and I didn't know why. I wanted to ask him but i didn't want to seem desperate or like that was all I wanted. I rolled over so I was facing the door and started to drift back to sleep when I saw the door nob turning.

Reid walked in with a basket of clothes. He sat down the basket on the end of the bed and then came back and crouched down in front of where I was laying. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." "It's ok, I was already awake. I just woke up." He kissed me and then stood back up and went back to the basket of laundry. I sat up against the pillows and watched as he folded his clothes and mine. "You didn't have to wash my clothes you know, I could have done it when I got home." "I know, I wanted to." "Well thank you." "No problem. Speaking of, let me know when you're ready and I'll take you home. I don't mean to sound like I want you to leave but just so you know, I kind of have you trapped here since I drove you." "I'll let you know, I don't drive to work so you kind of had to drive. But if you have to do anything then I'll go." "With dad in the hospital I'm just holding down the fort here. The boys have everything under control at the office and Vera is at preschool so the only thing I have to do today is pick her up." I thought about leaving now but I know I have to talk to him about last night before I leave. I can't leave until I know why he stopped.

Reid put his clothes away and laid mine on the couch next to my work bag. "I'm going to put this laundry basket up, I'll be right back." "Ok." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He came back into the room and I motioned for him to sit down on the bed in front of me. "What's up?" "Reid I- Um, we need to talk." He tensed up and I saw a look of panic flash on his face for a second. "What about?" "Last night."