11-Last Night

Aspen's POV
"Ok, what about it?" I took a deep breath before saying anything. I didn't want to freak him out but I need answers. "It was amazing and you didn't do anything wrong. I don't really know how to say this without sounding desperate or like all I wanted out of this was sex but last night you were hard and I could feel it but you acted like you didn't want to have sex with me. And I know that it is still early and I don't want to pressure you into doing it if you just want to wait longer but it almost felt like you wanted to do it just not with me." "I wanted to have sex with you so bad Aspen, you don't even understand how bad I wanted it. And I would have done it last night but I need to tell you something first and I know that you probably aren't going to believe me when I say it but it's the truth." I let out a slight sigh of relief knowing that he was attracted to me in that way but I was curious as to what he was going to say. "I trust you, and I will believe whatever it is that you have to say."

He took a deep breath and took my hands in his. "I've never actually had sex before. To be completely honest I've never met anyone that I wanted to have sex with. Everybody thinks that I have because my brothers both sleep around and a lot of girls have said that they've had sex with me even though I haven't. Apparently it makes girls more popular to say they've slept with me even though I've barely done anything with any girls. In fact last night was the first time I ever gave head, it was great by the way, and I wanted to have sex with you but I felt like you had the right to know that I had never done it before and that you would be my first time." I was shocked by what he said. I had only done it a couple times and it was only with one guy that I was in a relationship with for like 5 years but I still expected him to have done it before. Something about him radiated that he had but I completely believed him, if he said that he had never done it before then I believed him.

I let out another huge sigh of relief. "I don't care if you've never done it before, it makes no difference to me. I think it's actually cute that I'm the only girl you've ever wanted to do it with. As unbelievable as it is, I believe you. I'll tell you that I have but it was only with one guy and it wasn't good, so I don't really know what I'm doing anymore than you do. Also for you're first time ever eating a girl out, you weren't too bad." He let out a breathe I didn't realize he was holding. "Thank you, for believing me. You're the only person that knows. I've never felt like fighting anyone on it, there's no reason to correct them when I know they won't believe me. I did want to last night, I just didn't want you to go into it thinking I knew what I was doing or that I was experienced when I had no clue what I was doing at all." I leaned forward and hugged him tightly, making us fall backwards on the bed.

I then realized that all I was wearing was his shirt, no underwear, no bra, just his shirt. "What time is it?" He sat up slightly to read the clock on the nightstand. "10 am." "What time do you need to go get Vera?" "Not till 2 this afternoon, why?" I didn't answer I just kissed him. I kissed him a few more times, more aggressively each time. I reached down between us and untied his black joggers and he stood up to take them off along with his boxers leaving him naked since he was already shirtless. I threw off the shirt and he climbed back onto the bed over me.

He kissed me again asking for entrance to my mouth with his tongue. He kissed down my body, darkening the spots he had already made the night before. I licked my hand before reaching down and grabbing his boner in my hand, pumping back and forth on it slowly so that he was completely hard. I removed my hand and rubbed myself so that I was wet enough for him to come in. I started to line him up with my entrance but he stopped me suddenly. "I don't have anything." "I should have one in my bag, my best friend decided to throw them in there and said it was incase of emergencies." He giggled a little bit as he went over to my bag and got one out of it. He ripped it open and rolled it down over his dick. He hovered over me and lined himself up with my entrance. He looked up to my eyes asking if I was ready and I nodded slightly as I braced myself. He pushed in slowly and I thought he was all the way in but I looked down and he was only halfway there. "Holy Shit." "Are you ok?" "Yeah, you're just bigger than I've ever had." He grinned slightly as he continued to push farther in until he was fully inside. I nodded at him and he moved in and out slowly, trying to figure out if what he was doing was right. "You're doing great but please go faster." He sped up immediately and I gasped slightly. He started moaning quietly, trying to hold himself back. He was holding himself up over me with both hands so I reached down and started rubbing my clit. I moved in sync with him and started to moan loudly. He covered my mouth with his, kissing me to keep me and himself quiet. I let out a loud moan as I went over the edge and came under him. He came right after, collapsing on top of me.