2-Infatuated

Aspen's POV
"If you see your brothers I need you to tell me so I can take you to them, can you do that for me?" Vera nodded her head and we walked into the waiting room. I saw three men in suits across the room and figured that it was them so I started heading there direction, Vera looked similar to them with the same wispy jet-black hair and deep, ocean blue eyes. "That's them!" They must have heard her talking and whatever argument they seemed to have been in came to an abrupt stop as they came to meet me in the middle of the room. She hugged me tightly when I stopped in front of them. "Thank you nurse Blake." was all she said before one of the men took her from my arms and hugged her tight. He walked away with her and one of the other men followed, leaving one standing still in front of me.

He was the tallest of the three and definitely the most muscular of them, it wasn't that the other two were short and scrawny but he was bigger in a sense. He seemed to be about 6'5 which compared to my 5'3 was like a skyscraper, his brothers were maybe 6'3 and 6'2 respectively. They all had a lot of muscle but he had bigger arms and his jaw was more defined than the other two. "Thank you so much, my brothers don't have any manners as you can see but really they are grateful that you helped her find her way back here." "It's no problem at all, I saw her wandering around alone and wanted to make sure she was safe." "Sorry about that, Flynn was watching her while we talked to an old friend that is here and accidentally fell asleep. She must have gone looking for one of us." So he's not Flynn, but that still leaves the option, is he Blaze or Reid? "What was you're name again?" "Nurse Blake, but you can call me Aspen since you aren't my patient." I face palmed at my over explanation immediately. He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I did. "Reid James, thanks again." "Of course." I walked away and headed back to the cafeteria where Harmony was still sitting at our table.

Reid's POV
The second I saw her I was infatuated by her. Aspen Blake was gorgeous. She had dark red hair that flowed down to her waist. She was wearing simple, light purple scrubs and white shoes. What really made me so interested was her eyes, they were almost grey and seemed like they were hiding something painful. I could normally read people with eyes but she put up a front that I couldn't quite see through. She had this soft smile that made me want to melt at the sight of her. I want her, I need her. I don't care what I have to do, I just want to talk to her and see her every single day for the rest of my fucking life.

Aspen's POV
Tall, dark, handsome, that is the definition of Reid James. He looked intimidating but I could see the relief and happiness flash across his face, just for a second, when Vera was returned to him safely. He didn't scare me, he seemed like the type that would scare anyone who saw him let alone talked to him, but he didn't scare me. I've never been afraid of people, no matter how scary someone was supposed to be I just never got scared of how people looked, rather I got scared of what they said and did. His hair was amazing but not flashy so it didn't distract from his gorgeous eyes. I never thought it was possible to think someone who was so powerful looking was so handsome, but he drew me in and I didn't know if I wanted to resist the urge he brought to spend the rest of my life staring at him everyday.