Author's Note

Hello Everyone, It's not your Author. It's Sneha, your Author's friend. I never think that I will ever talk with you all by her id. I snatched her phone and typing it. She is beside me and trying to snatch the phone but as usual I have more strength then her. She can't snatch it from me.

I am here to tell you about something really important about your Author. I don't know what she meant for you all. But for me and our group, she is our soul.

Something happened yesterday night which you have to be know.

First of all she questioned you all yesterday “Am I good ?” just check the time. She asked this question at 9:46 pm before the incident. And it has some different reason.

Now come on the point what happened yesterday

Now come on the point what happened yesterday. I will tell you the whole story. Later it up to you what do you think. First she posted this on her community post then she asked here Am I good ?

Let me tell you why did she write obviously I can't tell you full story because it's a personal thing we can't share it on public platform

So, past few weeks and about 1½ months. We are facing some problem. We are Accountants. She is the main Accountant and I'm her Assistant Accountant. Accounting is the most difficult profession because it's related with money. If anything happened we have to pay the money. Because it comes under ourbwork. We both are already very disturbed from past 1½ months because of some work related issues which is normal. If you work then you will get headache. Working isn't an easy task. So, many things happened in past few weeks. But I am sure she never tells you about anything because she never mix her personal and professional life together. Even if she tells then also you can't understand it because you all are still a kid as compare to us. You don't know anything about outer world. You will be know when you will face it by yourself.

So, there was a girl who kept doing mistakes and said sorry again and again. She is younger than us. She called us Di. Because of her mistakes our whole work distroyed. We had to prepare so many files/ Accounts again. We prepared everything in just 2 days whole year's work we completed in just 2 days. She is our Head's (Boss) relative so he couldn't say her anything and all the burden came on us. It usually happened in every sector if you are Boss's relative then your all the mistakes are forgiven otherwise what she did, she deserves to be fired.