Chapter 46

A/N  POV  : 

Everything short out between TaeKook . Yoongi stopped them at their house for today because it's already very late and also not safe for the driving . Jimin gave them (TaeKook) his room to sleep and he fell asleep on the couch . Yoongi woke him up but when he (Jimin) was about to go to his room , Yoongi remembered that TaeKook were sleeping in his room and immediately stopped him . He (Yoongi) himself went to Jimin's Room to check them (TaeKook) but got shocked 😲 to see them . Now let's see what he saw ?

Yoongi (in mind) : O my my ...... How are these two sleeping ? 😲😲😲😲😲

( Meanwhile TaeKook are sleeping like this

( Meanwhile TaeKook are sleeping like this . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 )

Yoongi : Just look at these two . And what's wrong with this Bunny boy🐰? He sleeps with my Kid like a bf and with his own bf he is sleeping like a stranger . I thought only Tae is unique and crackhead but I was so wrong . He found the person with same braincells . They both are perfectly made for each other . Both are unpredictable and crackheads . How will they both live together ?

A/N : You don't need to think about them . You should think about your Kid 🐣 who again fell asleep while sitting .

Yoongi : You again come to distrub me . Go and do your work .

A/N : Rude 😏😏😏😏😏 Meanie Yoonie (flew away)

Yoongi : She left ! It's good . My Kid's innocence is safe at least for now . He can come here now .

   Meanwhile  with  Jimin  :

He came into Living Room and found Jimin was sleeping while sitting . He will fall at anytime . Yoongi was just thinking and Jimin fall but Yoongi hold him before he fall on the ground . And again made him sleep on the couch carefully . And tugged him from duvet . He sat beside him and started stroking his hairs so that he will sleep more comfortably .

What's wrong with Yoongi ? He wasn't like this . He never get attracted by anyone then what happened with him now ? Why is he attracting towards Jimin ? Why does he this much soft for Jimin ? How does he allow Jimin to do anything ? Doesn't he hate indiscipline and didn't take much time to correct them who ever dare to do indiscipline ? Then what happened with Jimin ? Why can't he scold Jimin ? Why can't he show his cold stone side to him ? Why does he always melt 🫠 like butter ? Why does he treat Jimin differently ?

To be honest Yoongi doesn't know what happened to him . Why couldn't he control his emotions ? Why he always smile whenever he saw Jimin's face ? Why does he always feel warm and special with Jimin's company ? Why does he always want to come home early to spend sometimes with his angel 😇 , his Kid ?

It's because Jimin changed that cold hearted person “Yoongi” into Soft and Caring Yoon” . Jimin makes his special place in Yoongi's heartless heart .