Chapter 11

Time skip at the morning :

It's Yoonmin's wedding 💒 day.

J/F : Honey, Is Jimin ready ?

J/M : Yes jaggiya he is ready.

J/F : Then I start the car. Come fast.

J/M : We are coming.

( They all sat in the car and J/F drove the car towards the Marriage Registrar's Office where Mr. and Mrs. Min already waiting for them . )

In  Marriage  Registrar's  Office  :

Mr. And Mrs. Min greeted J/M and J/F. They all hugged each other. Jimin was standing there alone with his head hung low. He was very nervous and scared too. He didn't know anything what to do . Mr. and Mrs. Min saw him all nervous so they called him.

Mrs. Min : Jimin !  Come here son, why are you standing there alone ?

Jimin (looked up and saw her Eomma who gave him a nod) : He.... Hel.... Hello.....I a... am.... Pa...Park.... J... Ji.. Jimin... (bowed 90°)

Mrs. Min : Hello Son, We already know you. (pinch his cheeks softly) Do you know us ?

Jimin (slowly shook his head) : N... No... (shuttering because of nervousness)

Mr. Min : Mr. Park , what is this ? You didn't tell him that now onwards we are his parents ?

( Jimin looked up with teary eyes. )

J/M (wiped his tears with her hands) : They are right baby. Now onwards they are your parents. They are Mr. and Mrs. Min. You are going to marry with their only son. Why are you crying ?

Jimin (hugged her tightly) : No, you both are my parents.

Mrs. Min (came near him and wiped his tears with her hands) : Yes , you are right baby. They are your parents. And they always be. We are your second parents. Now onwards you have 2-2 parents.

Jimin : Promise me you will never separate me from my parents. (asked innocently)

Mrs. Min : Of cause baby. We promise you. We will never separate you from your parents. Mr. Min look what you did ?

Mr. Min (scared) : What did I do jaggiya ?

Mrs. Min : You made my precious baby cry on our first meeting.

Mr. Min : Sorry baby. I didn't mean to cry you.

Mrs. Min : You better be. Jimin did I told you how beautiful you look today ?

Mr. Min : Oh no ! How can we forget this ? Jimin you look very beautiful today.

Jimin (shy smile) : Thank you.

     Jimin's Look