Happy 1st Anniversary 🥳

Happy 1st Anniversary everyone

First of all enjoy the cake 🎂

First of all enjoy the cake 🎂 .

Today our Book completed 1 whole year . Isn't it special ?

Excatly 1 year ago on 12th February , 2023 , Sunday , I started writing and around 5:00 pm I published the Introduction part . It was all unplanned . I didn't intend to write shipping story . It's my first shipping story .

Actually I love Yoonmin's character . I used to watch their real videos . And they both are always bickering like couple . They give me Arrange Marriage couple's vibes who are shy , always bickering , can't live without teasing each other but always stood up for each other whenever they need them .

So , I was reading some Yoonmin fanfics but I'm not satisfied with the storyline . Till now you all know my taste . Back then I didn't know that those fanfics were written by Kids . I always wonder why everyone write the same things again and again ? Why they all think love means smuts ? Why all of them thought in arrange marriage love happened in the blink of second . On wedding day they were strangers and on next day they became lover .

After so many days I realised that 1 person thought this and others read the story and imagine the things that everything happen like this . Well it's not totally wrong . Because at the age of 11-18 we can't expect maturity from anyone . No one can understand the real meaning of love . Because at this age your life is roaming around family and school . But when you grow up and become a College / University student you started learning new things . You met with new people , started learning about real world which is not good .

The real motive to start this book was to show the Love which isn't like fairy tale , to introduce you all the future challenges through the story , to show you the real aspects of Arrange Marriage .

I didn't find any story according to my taste so I started writing the story which I wanna read . That's how I started this story .

I saw in most of the ffs Yoongi , Tae and Joon are cold and scary personality . I used to watch their real videos so I know about their personality how cheerful they are . I don't know how can people think Yoongi be cold and stone hearted ? I saw his videos , indeed he is silent type person but he is really very cheerful person . He helped others without saying anything . And when he drunk his baby side win anyone's heart . I saw his cheerful side too .

People wrote ffs like Tae is super strict , cold and scary person but don't know why I only saw him like a bratty and troublemaker kid even Kook is much more sensible in front of him . TaeKook are the soul of BTS , full chaotic .

Kook is youngest and the most chaotic member , full troublemaker and good and everything . He didn't let any chance to use his Maknae card .

And our Mochi ? He is just like a fluffy ball . Too caring , humble , always ready to help others , mature , understanding , cute , no body hurts him so he himself hurt him by doing silly things .