Chapter 14

A/N POV :

Yoongi drove the car to their house. The whole car ride was silent. Jimin tried to talk but Yoongi gave him angrily look. Yoongi looked super angry. How can a stranger moreover a teen age boy can talk to him like that ? How can someone threaten him ? He has anger issues so he got angry on small small things.

Jimin (scared) : Y... Yoo... Yoon.....

Yoongi (deep scary voice) : Park Jimin. Don't you dare to say anything. We will talk when we reached at the home. Now sit quietly if you don't want to get your punishment here.

( After that Jimin sat there silently. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He was very scared from him and his deep scary voice. He broke the most important rule of his. He wasn't allowed to tell about their marriage but he told to Kookie. Of course he did nothing wrong to tell him about their marriage but for Yoongi's eyes he did a big mistake. The word Punishment send shiver to his spine. He didn't know what will going to happen with him.)

Jimin's POV :

Yoon looked super angry. He told me that he has anger issues so I shouldn't pissed him off but on the very first day I made him pissed off. First I broke the most important rule then that Bunny boy 🐰 said very harsh words to him not even this he threatened him.

Well I don't want to tell him anything but you all know we couldn't hid anything from our Bestie. It just slips from my tongue . I'm happy to see that Kookie was ready to fight with Yoon for me but now his love cost me very expensive. I don't know what will happen to me ?

Yoon told me to sit quietly if I don't want to receive my punishments here. Did he just said Punishment ? That means he is going to punish me. No.....No......I don't want any punishment. Please somebody save me.............
🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

Yoongi's POV :

I was very angry on Jimin. I told him at Yesterday itself that I have anger issues so never pissed me off but no that Kid would never gonna listen to me. On the very first day he broke the most important rule. And that Bunny boy 🐰 What's his name ? Whatever his name, dare to threaten me. He even pushed me and shouted on me. Nobody ever dare to look at me and that teen age boy shouted on me. (that hurts his ego)

I think I gave too much liberty to you Park Jimin. You broke 1 rule today. If I didn't correct you today then you never gonna listen to me. I need to discipline you. Just wait to reach us at home then I will show you what gonna happen if you broke the rule and dare to disobey me. I need to teach you a good lesson then in future you never dare to repeat this kind of mistakes.

Time Skipped at home :

They reached at home. Yoongi stopped the car and went out from it quickly and closed the car door loudly which showed how much angry is he. He straight went to inside the house leaving our poor Chimmy 🐣 alone inside the car.