Chapter 23

Yoongi (to Prof) : He did what you said to him. THEN WHY THE HELL YOU BEAT HIM ?

( Hearing his roar shiver ran down to their spine. Yoongi was very very angry.)

Prof (scared) : Be.... Bec....Because he li...lied....to....m...me.

Yoongi (straight looked into Prof's eyes) : Where did he lie ? He already submitted his assignments in your cabin.

Prof : But I didn't get any assignments in my cabin .

Yoongi : It's not his problem. You told him to submit his assignments and he did. His responsibility was ended .

Prof : But.... It's not the only thing he did.

Yoongi : Oh really ! Then tell me what did he do ?

Prof : He was arguing with me and raised his voice as well as. He misbehaved with me .

Yoongi : I don't believe you. He never raised his voice on anyone. I know him.

Prof : Then why don't you ask to him ? I hope he doesn't lie to you atleast .

Yoongi : He never lie to anyone. Jimin tell me the truth. Did you argue with him and raised your voice on him ?

Jimin : No.... I didn't argued with him. I was trying to tell my side of story too. He didn't let me explain anything. He only blamed me .

Prof (shouts on Jimin) : Such a lair ! Didn't you raise your voice when I said you to apologize ?

Yoongi (made Jimin stand on his back or you can say hid him behind his back) : Don't you dare to shout on him Mr. Choi . He isn't alone this time. So it's better for you to maintain your Professor's image. Jimin , you don't need to scare. I'm with you . Tell me everything.

Jimin : Yoon, he didn't listen to me. I was trying to explain him that I already submitted my assignments but he didn't ready to accept this. I wasn't arguing . Then he suddenly slapped  me . (tears filled in his beautiful eyes) He told me to apologize.

Yoongi (wiped his tears with his right hand) : Don't cry ok. And tell me why did he tell you to apologize ?

Prof : He is.......Cut off

Yoongi (send him death glare) : I didn't ask to you . I asked to Jimin . JIMIN .......

Jimin : He told me to apologize for not completing the assignments and making excuses. But I denied him . Then he.....(sob)......(sob)......

Yoongi (looked at Jimin) : Tell me what he did. (grinding his teeth out of anger)

Jimin : He slapped me once again. (wiped his tears) He said I'm mannerless because I didn't apologized to him. My Eomma taught me that " Don't take much time to apologize if it's your mistake but never apologize when you aren't in fault."  Then why would I apologized ? I didn't did any mistake.

Yoongi : You did right. Eomma taught you well . We shouldn't apologize for the things which we never did . (said in as soft voice as he can)

Jimin : He started slapping me . Because I didn't apologized. I never raised my voice on him. I only said to him I don't apologize to you.a little loud .

Yoongi : You didn't did anything wrong.

( Prof knows now nobody can save him from Yoongi's anger. So he tries to divert his attention from himself to Jimin. He is trying to frame Jimin so that he can easily clean his image.)

Prof : He said lie about his parents. He said his parents are permanently shifted in UK (United Kingdom).

Yoongi : He didn't lie . His parents actually shifted permanently in UK .