Chapter 68

Answer of Previous Chapter Question :

What's the most useful when it broken ?

Ans : Ego . When people's ego broke then they become the most useful .

Well Egg 🥚 and Coconut 🥥 can be answer too but watermelon 🍉 not because we cut watermelon not break .

Who guessed correct answer ? It's the easy one almost everyone gave right answer .

**************************

A/N POV :

It was Jimin's result day . Jimin was very very nervous because he wasn't confident about his result . Yoongi was also tensed for Jimin's result . He did so much hard work on him . They both went to Jimin's college . Yoongi was waiting outside of the college any deserted place . After few minutes Jimin came back with his result and start crying loudly while saying sorry again and again . Yoongi didn't waste any time and hold him in his embrace and start stroking his back to comfort him . After few minutes Jimin stopped crying and told him that he got 83 % whereas Yoongi told him to get 85 % . He was failed to achieve the target . He disappointed him but for his surprise Yoongi told him that he was very happy from his result . There is nothing to worry about it . Jimin got very happy to listen this from Yoongi's mouth . He told Yoongi to go to home . He wants to show his result to Jin . They both were heading back to their home . Let's see what happens next ...
.
.
.

At Yoonmin Mansion :

Yoongi opened the door by spare key . As Jimin wants to give Jin surprise . They both quietly entered into the Living Room without making any noise . But what they saw in Living Room gave them 440 volt shock 😳 .

They saw Jin was lying on the couch and one unknown person was laying on the floor . That person is unknown for Jimin but not for Yoongi .

(So , now you will understand the concept behind this pic

(So , now you will understand the concept behind this pic . 😉 )

Welcome in Our story "The parents of BTS NAMJIN" . NamJin couldn't control themselves to become the part of our story so they directly jumped in the middle of the story . You know na we can't deny them .

Jimin was in shock because he never saw that person before . He couldn't process why is that person laying on the floor instead of sitting on the couch ? (Oh Chim 🐥 you are still so innocent to know this . )

 )