Chapter 73

A/N  POV  : 

Finally TaeKook's wedding done and they both went on their Honeymoon . Here in Yoonmin Mansion , Jimin was unwrapping his Graduation Gifts 🎁  which he got from his loved one while missing his Kookie . Jimin gave Yoongi a Photo Frame of Cat 😺 and Chick 🐥 which represented him and his Kid . He was so happy to see that Photo Frame and snatched it from Jimin's hand and took it with himself in his room . Yoongi gave Jimin a camera 📸 as a gift 🎁 . Jimin was super happy to see his gift 🎁 . But Yoongi gave him another gift 🎁 that they are going on a trip which made him reach on Cloud 9 . Jimin's happiness can't be described because he loves exploring the new new things and Yoongi is going to take him on somewhere which obviously give him new experience . Yoongi told Jimin to pack his bags 🧳 and left from there to complete his sleep because he knows Jimin can't let him sleep in this trip . Let's see what happens next .....

.
.
.

Yoongi looked at the Photo Frame and shyly smiled .

  Yoongi's  POV  : 

  Yoongi's  POV  : 

(shyly smiled ☺️) : This Bunny Boy's mind is running so fast . Usually I don't like him much because he always sticks with my Kid and never leave him . I don't like their closeness . Tae is his bf ... what bf now he is his husband then go and get touchy with his husband na why did he always being touchy with my husband huhh ? Finally TaeKook went on their Honeymoon . I was scared if that Bunny Boy demanded to take my Kid with him then what should I do ? Now I will take my Kid to the best place and far away from those pervert TaeKook .

But I liked no... no... loved this gift from that Bunny Boy 🐰 . I should place it from where I can see it first when I enter in my room . Where should I place it ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

(He thinks hard and finally get a perfect place for Yoonmin's Photo Frame . He climbed on the bed and hung it on the wall .)

)