Chapter 27

A/N  POV :

They sat on the beach sea waves touched their feet

They sat on the beach sea waves touched their feet . Nature is the best healer . Jimin takes Yoongi here because he wanted to take out Yoongi's anger . He wanted to give him nature therapy . And it works Yoongi is feeling much better than before . Jimin don't know anything about Yoongi's past but he wants to do everything which make him happy . That's our Chim . People call him angel 😇 because he is real angel 😇 . He has the ability to heal anyone's wounds and make them happy .

Right now they both are sitting and watching the sky . The melodious sound of waves was working as music . While Yoongi was calm, Jimin on the other hand was talking non-stop . Yoongi was feeling very good . He didn't even know that nature could be that much beautiful . The calm atmosphere of the beach was giving peace to his mind . He was feeling calm and light from inside . He always wanted this but today he realised it.

Today he realised how lonely he was before Jimin's arrival into his life . He used to think that this world is full of only mean people, no one cares about anyone here . But how wrong he was . If there are selfish people in the world, then there are also selfless people, of course, few but still are . He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't realise when Jimin fell asleep with his head on his shoulder.

He looked at Jimin and saw his small cute , angelic face was resting on his shoulder . He was looking more cute in his big cap . He was pouting like a baby . Yoongi can watch him sleeping all night. When they were on the beach, cool winds were blowing which was making this environment even more beautiful. He hold Jimin with his one hand. The waves of the sea were shining like diamonds . It was the time of Sunrise. The Sky had turned orange because of the redness of the Sun. The Sun was rising slowly - slowly , it seemed as if the Sun was rising after taking a bath in the Sea.

( I edited this pic because I didn't get any pic as I want

( I edited this pic because I didn't get any pic as I want . Tell me how's it . I want pics for my story so you all can relate with their atmosphere . This was the scene . I exactly imagined the scene like this . )