Chapter 37

A/N POV :

Yoongi punished Jimin by making him run 5 rounds of the Public Garden (Park) . It's not the big Garden . It's just a small garden . Yoongi gave him enough time to complete the 5 rounds but being an egar Kid , Jimin completed it only 25 mins which cause him breathing problem . Yoongi prepared some healthy food for him not grass . They both leave for Jimin's college . Let's see what happens next .

In the Yoongi's Car :

The car ride was silent . Jimin tried to talk with him but Yoongi didn't show any interest . Soon they reached at Jimin's college . Jimin remove the seat belt . He was waiting for Yoongi to ruffles his hairs . Yoongi always ruffles his hairs . Now it becomes his habit . But for his surprise Yoongi didn't did anything . Jimin opened the car's door and about to jump , Yoongi stopped him .....

Yoongi (coldly) : You left your notebook 📓 and pen 🖋️ here .

Jimin (turned around and take his notebook 📓 and pen 🖋️) : Thank you for reminding me .

Yoongi : Hmm

( Jimin was waiting for Yoongi's daily instructions like Don't run , Don't involved in fighting , Concentrate on your lectures etc etc .... Yoongi always remind him this like a small kid but today he didn't said anything to him which hurt Jimin . He left the car with sad pout . Yoongi noticed that but still didn't say anything and went from there . Jimin was looking at the car till it completely disappeared . )

( Yoongi saw everything by Car's mirror and said

( Yoongi saw everything by Car's mirror and said .... )

Yoongi : I know Kid , you are sad but I can't help you this time . You did mistakes and now you have to bear it's consequence too . It's just starting kid , and you are this much sad now I'm scared what will you do after knowing your last punishment ?

In the Classroom :

It's early morning

It's early morning . Yoongi always dropped Jimin 1 hour earlier than his first lecture because he also has morning lectures . He came into his classroom . It was empty like usual . He went to last bench and sat there . He was thinking the way to gain Yoongi's forgiveness . He can't handle Yoongi's ignorance . It's very painful for him .