Chapter 41

A/N POV :

When Tae got to know that Kook went to Jimin's house without informing him . He got very worried and angry at the same time . He straight drove to Jimin's house and start shouting and scolding Kook . He wants to take Kook with him but Yoongi stopped him and told him to let him stay with Jimin for tonight . Tae saw Kook who was shivering due to fear and agreed . Yoongi went to drop Tae to his car and Jimin took Kook in his room . Let's see what happens next .......

With Taegi near Tae's car :

Tae was still very angry with Kook but he can't see him shivering . He was very very angry but Kook was still his bf with whom he loves by his whole heart . He knows at this time Kook needs Jimin the most . So , he allowed him to stay with him .

Tae : Hyung .... I'm really really sorry because of us you and Jimin got disturbed .

Yoongi : Shut up . You are my younger brother you never disturbed me . This is your house too . You both are always welcome . For me , Kook is also like Jimin . I will never disturbe by you two .

Tae : Hyung ummmmmm (hesitate to tell )

Yoongi (knows what he wants) : Wanna hug right ?

Tae (nodded his head vigorously like a small Kid) : Yes .....

Yoongi (stretching his arms) : Come here .

( Tae didn't waste any second and quickly hugged him tightly

( Tae didn't waste any second and quickly hugged him tightly . Like Kook , he was also craving for warm hugs and love . He started pulling his heart out . Yoongi always shows that he doesn't care for anyone . But deep inside he is the most caring person . It's just he is not good at expressing his feelings because of his terrible past .

He knows what Tae feels . How lonely he feels right now . He didn't stop him . He let him cry . Tae started complaining ...... )

Tae : Hyung he is so careless . He came here without informing me . He didn't even leave a single note . He didn't pick my calls . I was so scared when I didn't found him in house . You know how many negative thoughts were coming in my mind . If something happened to him then I will die ...... I can't live without him . Why can't he see my feelings ? I'm doing this for his better future . Why doesn't he understand this ?

Yoongi (strokes his hairs) : I know Tae . I can understand your feelings . I also worried a lot when Jimin takes so long to message me and here Kook came to us without informing you .

Tae : Then why doesn't he understand my pain ?

Yoongi : He will be understand . You have to talk with him calmly . You have to made him understand everything . He wasn't dumb . He was so scared from you . That's my he is behaving like this . Don't worry everything will be fine soon .

Tae (broke the hug) : Thank you hyung .

Yoongi : You want me to drop you to your house ?

Tae : No hyung , I'm fine . I can drive .