Happy New Year 2024

Hello everyone 👋

Today is 31st December 2023 , last day of the year . Let's recall our best memories and welcome the new year together as a family . (about the new chapter read last paragraph)

We didn't talk since so long . Let's talk today and analyse what we did in this year .

Let's start from me :

My this year's isn't good . Nothing good happened in this year except meeting with you all .

At the starting of this year I was so much stressed and involved in my family problems . The stress was unbearable for me . I had to do something to release it otherwise my mind can blast at any time .

One day in November , 2022 I was working and one of my friend who is my colleague too (Sneha) made me see a ffs on YouTube . She was just scrolling her YouTube and found that story . That story is about 5 - 6 mins . Too much clingy (according to me) no story was in that and too much spelling mistake too . But yeah views were 100k + . She told me that I should write ✍️ stories on YouTube because my stories are far better than her (according to her) .

I wasn't new in writing . In my School and University days I won so many writing competition and I wrote short stories or you can say Blogs in newspapers too . But I never write in English .

I didn't pay attention on her words at that time . But then I thought to atleast try . I never read any ffs before because I never got time for this . I even didn't know this thing exist too . I only watch BTS real videos which were uploaded by their company or fan pages . That's why you all can see lots of real moments in my stories .

Then I created Wattpad account to get the reference . I really doesn't know anything about fanfiction world . I was too innocent back then . Well I'm still but not that much . On Wattpad I read so many stories some are brotherly , some are shippings . I got to know so many new things which I never heard before . My friend circle is so good and innocent just like others . (typical 90s kids)

I read a story in description it wrote Kinky stories . I was so blank because I don't know what's kink ? I searched on Google . And the result made me so shocked . I couldn't even believe on my eyes what is this ? If you think I was too young then you are so wrong . I was 25 . I really didn't know the words “Strip” , “Hickey” , “Kink” , “smut” there are so many more words which I can't write here .

I thought the authors who wrote this were must be 24 or about . Because it's the warning 21+ and I can't imagine under 24 yrs kids can write because of studies . When I was in school we couldn't get any time to do anything other than studies . But then I got to know that all the ffs authors are underage and mostly are between 13-17 yrs . That was very shocking news for me . (Just like when Mr. & Mrs Min visit to Yoonmin Mansion and Jimin told them about Yoongi's behaviour .)

I wasn't confident about my writing because here people's linking are so different from my style . I read so many Yoonmin stories too but couldn't found any which I want to read . In every story they both met or forced to marry with each other and in next episode they both either falls in love or forcefully had sex then get babies and happy ending . They all skipped time too much . No one showed the process of love , how it happens , how to take care of partner , how's introvert's life . My taste is very different .

According to me , story must be have an element to attract readers and force them to imagine and relate the things . So , I thought to write the story which is full of love , caring , emotions , struggles , feelings . I wanna show this is reality . Life isn't a fairy tale . Nobody is perfect . You have to made your relationship perfect by adjusting and understanding the situation .