Chapter 8: Jade

I was watching 'Teen Mom 2' when Ryker walked in the room carrying a little girl about 1 or 2. She was wearing a sleeper that had blue, purple and green owls on it. He saw me and looked at me with hate. "Our parents went out to dinner." I told him. "Awe, who's this adorable baby?" I asked walking up to him. I was about to grab the baby and he stepped back. "Don't touch her." He growled. "Why? She's your sister. And I'm living here so I should get to play with her." I insisted. "She isn't my sister and you have no right to even touch her." He hissed, walking away. I had a confused look on my face. What did he mean she isn't his sister? I mean who else could she be? I know when his parents were showing us our rooms, his mom asked him to introduce us to 'Heaven'. He just responded with 'not a chance'. I think it's safe to say the little girl he was carrying was Heaven. I wonder why he didn't want us to know about her. I mean she is the most adorable baby I've ever seen. She had dark brown hair, just like Ryker's, and light green eyes. Her features were stunning, just like Ryker's. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him. He's rude, disrespectful, mean, and is very violent. He beats up kids who look at him the wrong way and doesn't even get in trouble for it. I stood up and noticed the show was over so I started up the stairs. I needed at shower to think. As I was walking up I saw Ryker's door open. He was carrying 'Heaven' and it looked like she was asleep. He opened a door and walked in, closing the door behind him. "Nana and Papa were mean by not telling us who was gonna stay with us, huh?" I heard Ryker say. "Good night, Babygirl." He said. I ran down the hall to my room and walked in. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and dried off. I slipped on some black shorts and a crop top that said 'stay up all night'. I slipped between the bed sheets and fell asleep almost instantly.