Chapter 7: Ryker

"No, she is just running a fever and coughing, she isn't puking." "Ok we can get her in tomorrow morning at 10." The receptionist told me. "Thank you, goodbye." I hung up my phone. I looked up to see my parents and a couple and a girl about my age. I think she's the girl who blocked me in when yesterday when Heaven was sick. I kinda glared at her. "I have to be at the doctor's office at 10 in the morning." I told my parents as I walked upstairs to Heaven's room and picked her up. She didn't look too good so I felt her forehead. She was running a fever. She laid her head on my shoulder and I walked out of the room. "And this is where all of your rooms will be," I heard my mom say. They walked up the stairs as I was walking into my room. "Hey, Ryker, introduced them to Heaven." My mom said as I closed my door. "Not a chance." I said making my way to the bathroom. I filled the tub a little and took off her clothes and set her in the tub. She splashed around. I bathed her and she splashed around some more. and I took her out and wrapped a towel around her and set her on the counter. She gurgled as I dried her off. I picked her up and carried her to her own room. I put a diaper on her and picked out a sleeper with blue, green and purple owls. As I zipped up the sleeper she reached for me. I picked her up and she leaned on me. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed some Cheetos out of the cabinet and Heaven reached for the bag. I handed it to her and she giggled. I walked to the living room to see the girl. "Our parents went out to dinner." she told me. "Awe, who's this adorable baby?" She asked walking up to me. She was about to grab Heaven and a stepped back. "Don't touch her." I growled. "Why? She's your sister. And I'm living here so I should get to play with her." The girl insisted. "She isn't my sister and you have no right to even touch her." I hissed, walking away. The girl had a confused look on her face. I fled to my room and sat Heaven on my bed. She crawled up to my pillow as I turned on "Hotel Transylvania". I walked back to the bed and sat next to her. Heaven crawled onto my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forehead and we watched the movie.