Chapter 10: Jade

"So, you're living with Ryker!? The Ryker! Like bad boy, doesn't care about anyone?!" My best friend Cara asked. I nodded. We were at lunch so  there was no need for being quiet. "Yea so can you come over this afternoon?" I questioned. She nodded her head so fast I thought her head would fall off. I giggled as the bell rang. "See you after school!" Cara yelled at me. We went our separate ways to get to class.
"Come on, come on, come on! This might be my only chance too meet him and talk to him, hurry!" Cara yelled at me. We were walking to my car, well, I was at least. Cara was running. We got in my car and I turned on the radio and we both sang along.
As we pulled up, Cara's jaw dropped. "You... Him... Live... Huge..." She couldn't get a full sentence out. I nodded and we walked inside. Cara was staying with me because me and Ryker's parents are on a business trip for the next week. "Come on Heaven, you have to take your medicine." I heard Ryker say. Cara gave me a look and I shrugged, not knowing what was going on. We walked up the stairs to see Ryker's door open. We walked to it and he was holding the little girl, I'm assuming was Heaven, while she was screaming. "We can help, I'm really good with babies." I told him, reaching for her. "I don't want your help." Ryker growled as he pushed Cara and I out of the room. The crying quieted down. "I'm pretty sure your parents want there daughter taken care of, not just held by you!" I yelled though the door. The door opened to reveal Ryker and he didn't look to happy. "How many times do I have to tell you before you get it through your thick skull that she isn't my sister?" He stalked towards us. "If you say it again you won't live to tell." Ryker walked back into the room and picked up Heaven as we made a run for my door. "If she isn't his sister, who is she?" Cara asked. "I'm not sure. He never would introduce us to her and his parents always shrug it off when we ask about it." I told her. We heard Ryker's door open so we walked out of my room to see him go into Heaven's room. Heaven must have been in his room because she wasn't with him. Cara and I looked at each other before looking back to see Ryker walk out of the room with a sleeper and a diaper. He walked to his room and closed the door. We walked back to my room. "I'm confused, I'm not sure what to think." Cara told me. I nodded and pulled her down stairs to get food.