Chapter one: Ryker

"Hey, beautiful," I say quietly as I walk into my daughter's room. She giggled from her crib and smiled when she saw me. I smiled and leaned into her crib to pick her up. "Hey, Heaven," I said setting her on the changing table. I took her out of her dark pink sleeper that had white spots on it with a elephant on it and changed her diaper. I put her in a light pink romper with white dots on it with a monkey on the side. I picked her up and she giggled. I'm Ryker Kaldens, I'm 17 and the schools 'bad boy' if you will. Yes, I have a daughter. Her name is Heaven, because she is my heaven. No one at school knows about Heaven, her mom bolted after Heaven was born so she hasn't been in the picture. "Daddy's going to get you a bottle," I say, grabbing a bottle from the cabinet and filling it with water. Heaven sat looking around in her highchair. I finished getting it ready and picked her up. "Here you go, Love," I say handing it to her. She held it to her mouth as we got back up to my room. My parents are usually asleep when I leave for school so Heaven just goes back to sleep. I set her in the swing I have in front of my bed and buckle her in. And head to the bathroom to take a shower.
"Bye, Heaven, I got to go to school," I say laying her in her crib. She fell asleep almost instantly. I walked out of the room, down the stairs, and out the front door. I got in my car and pulled out of my drive way.