Chapter Four: Jade

I walked out of the school and got to my car. "Hey, Jade," my friend Mia yelled. I smiled and we talked for about 10 minutes then I got in my car and backed out. I them realized I had blocked in Ryker Kaldens. Oops! He sped off and I gave him a weird look.
"Mom, I'm home," I said. "Hey, remember we have a reservation with someone from your dads work so get ready." My mom responded. I got to my room and got in the shower. When I got out it was 5:00 so I had to choose my outfit quickly. I grabbed a mint mesh shirt and some floral skinny jeans. I put them on and grabbed some light pink heels and slipped them on and made my way down the stairs. "This is my wife, Karen," my dad said my mom shook hands with a tall woman that had brown hair styled in a bob and a man that had dark brown hair. "Oh, and this is my daughter, Jade," my dad said. "This is Mr. and Mrs.Kaldens," Dad said smiling. I smiled and shook their hands and we were off. So these must be the people who brought the devil, or Ryker, in to the world.
We went to the nicest restaurant in town and we went back to our house. "Well, we had a wonderful night, Frank, thank you for inviting us." Mr.Kaldens told my dad. The said goodbye and left. I told my parents goodnight and went upstairs. I put on some grey sweatpants and a tank top and laid in bed. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram. I looked through and liked a few things. At about 10:00 I fell asleep.