Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)

'Why did you hung up on the phone?'

Mingyu said coming inside.

'Come on let me enter. It's raining.'

He passed you boxes of pizza.

'Y/n honey it's thundering outside. '

'Hm.'

You closed the door and sighed giving him a towel to dry.

'What is it for?'

'You got rain.'

'Whoa! I'm impressed.'

'Why?'

'That you care for me.'

'What?'

'Here, come sit here.'

He said holding your wrist.

'Where? Why?'

'I don't see where I got 'rain'. As you see you need to dry it for me.'

You didn't reply but kept standing there.

'Come on y/n!'

He dragged you to him making you sit beside him.
You didn't say a word and with the towel started drying his hair. You felt awkward as he kept looking at you for the whole time. You tried to focus on his hair not eye contacting with him.

You sighed thinking does he know that you just cried for him and now drying his hair sitting so close to him? He even was holding your waist like you guys are couple. Telling him to remove his hand won't help. He will laugh at it and then start teasing you.

'Gyu!'

'Gyu!'

'Yah!'

'Why are you looking at me? It's giving eww. Look at something else.'

'Wow!! You are uncomfortable! Don't tell me you are nervous because I am looking at you.'

You looked at his eyes and when your eyes met you looked away saying calmly

'You say anything. Your hair is dry now.'

You tried to move away but he didn't let you go by holding your waist.

'Wait wait why rushing?'

'What?'

Mingyu stared at you for sometime and removed your hair from forehead.