Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)

That day your dad had to stay out for pretty long. He was tensed about you. After talking to you in phone he wanted to take a step against wonwoo. But since you were with him, he didn't want to take any risk. He knows wonwoo better. If he called cops or emergency by then, it could create a mess. Also he wanted to believe that you were okay. As you told him that you went to him by yourself through the phone call.

It's a relief that by when you reached home that night, your dad wasn't there. You were very surprised that wonwoo brought you home. He didn't tell anything though.

After getting down from bike you kept looking at him, instead of entering.

'What's wrong? Go inside.'

He said like an order.

'Mr. Park went NYC for a very short trip. Sadly I couldn't show a pathetic you to him.'

You sighed listening to him.

'T-thanks!'

You said with tears in your eyes.

'Thanks? For what? For raping you?'

He asked ironically. You shook your head without saying anything. It's actually that he told he would show a wounded you to your dad to hurt him. But he didn't do that.

.
.
.

While getting ready you were thinking to yourself about that day. You didn't know it was your last meet with wonwoo. While entering you remembered something and turned back to tell wonwoo, but by that time he already started the engine and went away.

You had no idea by then you couldn't see him anymore.

While getting on the car you calmly waited for reaching the restaurant where Joshua will meet you. It's been several months after that day. You were trying to heal yourself. But the trauma and scars are permanent.

After that incident, when scoups got discards from hospital, someday later. You got the news from Vernon after going to uni. He was looking awkward talking with you. But seeing you talking normally, he said quietly that he was sorry. You didn't get it first why he was apologising. He kept quiet for sometime and said that it was his fault that everything happened to you. You assured him telling that he hadn't done anything wrong.

You had arrived the restaurant. With curious eyes you found Joshua waving when got eye contact with you.

You went toward him and smiled