Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)

'He is coming.'

You told Ms. Choi about scoups.

'Ah you are here baby!'

She took your hand and made you soft beside her. You were feeling irritated about scoups. He made your morning worse. But his mom couldn't find the change of your face since she was busy with adoring Niya.

'Seungcheol's dad came here a while ago. He thought you are here with me.'

'Ah where is he now?'

'Maybe he went to receive flowers from the delivery.'

'Flowers!'

'Ah the flowers we use for our room. Aren't they beautiful?'

Yes now you have noticed that there are flowers everywhere in this mansion. Well rich people!

'Baby can you turn your back to me?'

'Hm?'

You turned your back to her and she fixed your ribbon that was untied.

'When I first see you in the morning the ribbon was okay. Maybe my son did it! He is childish!'

You didn't know how should you react. A wave of blush came through your blood making your face totally red.

Also you couldn't think of anything when you got to realize that scoups actually did that and maybe he saw part of your chest when he bent you towards him. That's what he was talking about the dark mole on your particular chest. You were feeling dizzy.

'Are you shy honey? It's okay. I'm like your mom.'

You were shy as well as embarrassed. Ah you wanted to scream when you realized those but you sat there like a statue.

'There my multitanlented son appeared.'

Ms Choi stood for receiving his talented son. But you couldn't stand on your own legs. Scoups was coming downstairs with hands in his pockets. A towel was there in his nape. A very quick shower? He was smiling to both of you. His mom went there for hugging him. Scoups remained hugging his mom for sometime while looking at you. You moved your eyes from his gaze. You were feeling disgusting now.

'Ah my baby's hair is still wet. Why didn't you dry it first?'

She made scoups sat beside you and started drying his hair with the towel while he was adoring his mom's Niya.

You were sitting beside him calmly.

Soon a person familiar to you appeared with a smiley face. Yes you know him. He is the Principal of your university as well as Scoups's dad. First he came to you gave you a soft hug and you didn't even find a way to stand to respect him first. You were about to stand up.

'Ah nice to meet you little sweetie. I heard you are here and I was waiting for you to see since Scoups's mom told me about you.'

He sat beside you wrapping his hand around your arm. You had to admit that he appeared with something that made you feel happy and the irritation went away as soon as you saw him. He maybe forgot that you went to him once for scoups but couldn't say anything seeing his innocent face. He was giving you a vibe that reminded you about your dad, the person you love the most.