Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)

You held your tears in your eyes back as you didn't want to fall any drop of tears just for this guy. You were looking at the front view of the road straightforward. You knew you became angry too, you just couldn't bear these things, that this guy has to have the power that he could bring you here without any force, by telling them some rumours that you are his gonna be wife. You just couldn't digest the facts that are continuesly happening for this guy. You just wanna scream so bad that you are not going to listen to scoups at all.

You were breathing heavily with some forming tears in your eye corner, out of frustration. It made scoups to feel cute looking at you through the front mirror of the car. He smiled a bit but after a moment was looking at you deeply with the mirror.

You were trying to remove your hand from his but he intermingled his fingers with you and still was holding you tightly. But now you stopped movement and were so pissed off that even didn't tell anything further, that you really didn't wanna go with him.

An intense fear was in your mind from the beginning as it's seungcheol and now for sure you were going to face it, but you didn't have anything to do.

Scoups moved his hand with which he was holding you to grab it in a different way. His brush in your hand made you look at the mirror where you found a handsome guy was looking at you with full of his attention, piercing your soul.

 His brush in your hand made you look at the mirror where you found a handsome guy was looking at you with full of his attention, piercing your soul

You looked away immediately and sitting a bit away from, as a sign that you didn't want to see him at all.

He is so beautiful, like really he has the most wonderful feature. He is popular for his beauty, body and as a baddie in the college. But when things were getting worse for him, you don't really care if he is beautiful or not.

Scoups noticed your reaction and so he removed his hand by his own from you. You didn't think it could happen, so looked at the mirror to see him and found he was looking at his window to see the road. You also found something more that you maybe shouldn't notice. There was something hectic in his face, or even in his reaction too.

He is looking kinda worried and like he is thinking about something deeply. He is not that type of guy who keeps calm in front of you. Specially he never misses the scope to have a romantic chat with you, by whispering in your ear.. even he does always have the scope to kiss you if find you alone for a little bit long time. It is not that scoups that you were known to.

Now he was looking straight and driving the car peacefully. He brushed his hair with his hand and told sarcastically

'I knew you don't like me at all. But by any way my marks on you or my kisses made you feel soft about me?'

You didn't take any time and immediately replied

'No.'

'Hmm.. I see. Then why were you looking at me for this long? I've sharp jawline I know.'