Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)

When you were young, you used to visit your dad's office often. By that time it was not that big. The buildings are higher than before. And really large! Since you hadn't any mom, you used to spend time with dad. Surely he was always busy, but beside his big room of work in office there was a pretty room for you, filled with your favourite toys.
Then as time flies, you can't remember when you too got busy with life, school, personal things and stuffs.

That room is still the same. You sighed as well as smiled while standing near the building of that office.

 You sighed as well as smiled while standing near the building of that office

It's long since you visited here. Your dad is so busy with work that somehow you couldn't meet him in home. Tonight he has a flight to France for business purpose and will return end of this month. Long fourteen days you'll have to spend without him. So you thought to come here as saying bye.

 So you thought to come here as saying bye

.
.
.
.

'I thought you called me for getting the deal done.'

Wonwoo paused for saying

'In a good way.'

'You only thought. Well it's a good way. I'm preparing rehabilitation for them. Every one of them.'

Mr. Park replied sipping his tea while looking at outside. He doesn't want to see his daughter's boyfriend's face. It always makes him angry.

'Why? Are they refugee?'

'I didn't say it either. Look Jeonssi why must you guys pretend like the land belong to the one who has shop there? I own the land. Why do you forget that.'

'The fish market is very old. Maybe your grandad or Great grandfather had the land, but somehow they sold it.. or whatever the fact you can't just casually replace the market.'