Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)

It was silent while mingyu was seeing you making up in front of the mirror. You almost knew that mingyu would be so annoyed that you were taking such long time. But he was not. He was admiring you like a pet boy cat.

'Y/n!'

'Hm?'

'You are looking very pretty.'

You turned back to him with eyeliner in one eye. The other was not done yet.

'I'm not done yet. At least tryna look at me then compliment. '

'I don't need to look at you more. I have seen it all.'

'W-what do you mean?'

'You are so beautiful and perfect.'

'I cannot even play guitar like the girl you were teaching.'

Mingyu looked at you and realized why you were crying by then.

'Gyu! I have never got any love letters. Nah that's too poetic. I have never got any confession. Never did anyone find me beautiful. No one asked me for a date.. I'm not perfect. And that's okay.'

'They were overwhelmed I bet.'

'Overwhelmed?'

'They kept thinking about you nights and nights and realized you are too perfect for them. Also you know there's a chance of rejection.. it's just my opinion.'

'I'm not a baby. Look at me. I'm a very mature human being. I don't need the fake validations.'

'Maybe you don't need any validation. I just said what I feel.'

You looked at him with shock. Then sighed knowing he never was talking about him.

.
.
.
Reaching the party mingyu introduced you to most of his friends, the gfs of those friends etc. You first talked with him a bit and suddenly found mingyu was not around. You looked at the couples and found it so beautiful that the way those girls holding their parteners' arm. You also hope to hold Mingyu's biceps and walk along a Riverside at night. But it's just something that won't happen.

The next some hours went really crazy. You went to the bar and kept sitting there in a corner from where you could see mingyu. One time he was screaming with others some chants. Then he was competing who can drink more alcohol than other. The next moment he was found dancing with the girls.

You were very surprised he drank too much alcohol still he was okay. This guy's threshold is really something you thought. You sighed when he lightened a cigarette and was talking with a girl. He was flirting and after some time you saw her taking his phone number.

You were so into him that you kept looking at him. You thought you were the only one looking at him. But suddenly his eyes met yours and you realized he was noticing you too.

'Yo darling! What's my wifey doing here all alone?'

He came to you and sat down beside you wrapping his hand around your arm.

'Smelling so good.'

He sniffed your neck. You pulled his face away saying

'You are literally smoking. I hate this smell.'