Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)

'Honey! I'm leaving. Will be home at night.'

Mingyu screamed while leaving his room. He didn't get any response so thought to check on you.

'Where are you?'

He saw you sleeping on the bed through the open door. He thought to go away seeing you asleep. But you were curled in cold so he went in and put the blanket over your body. Looking closely he found signs of dry tears on your face. Your face was red and puffy. Your brows were wrinkled in pain.

He sighed and left.

He thought about you the whole night while partying. He didn't think about it broadly like it could affect you like this. Simply he just wanted to make your dry clothes wet and annoy you. But he overdid it. He felt guilty about it and got tensed. He didn't have any attention in the party.

Faking a smile to mira who was dancing with her friends mingyu went to the restroom to call you.

He called you several times. Actually a lot. Like twenty times. He realized you were asleep and maybe your phone was silent. But he kept calling you just to listen to your voice for once even knowing that you were sleeping.

Though he was indifferent he still got late coming home. He peeked through your room to see you sleeping calmly.

_________________________________________

'Y/n! Did you wake up?'

You heard mingyu saying this from the door. Hearing his sound you opened your eyes slowly but didn't sit up though he was coming inside. He had a tray of food in hand. Putting those in a table, he came to the bed. He was gonna sit on a corner but you startled out of fear thinking he would do something. You will never forget the bathroom plot happened to you what mingyu did to you.

He noticed your flinch and the way you were scared to look at him made him feel super bad. He knows it got a little too much excessive.

He woke up early though came home late last night. He couldn't get a sound sleep thinking about you. He wanted to make you reassured. But why would you believe him now!

You got up and half laid to the bed.

'Good morning. How was the sleep princess?'

He asked like nothing happened yesterday. Getting no reply from you he looked at you while stirring the tea with sugar.

You were holding the blanket tightly around your chest.

'You are not naked honey. Relax.'

His words couldn't relax you. You didn't know what to say.

'I-I'm not hungry. I'll eat later.'

'Wow nice! You skipped dinner too and you are not hungry!'