55 Bondita revolted for blaming Anirudh that he is using her and having affair

Anirudh and Bondita broke their embrace and got startled to see Vasudeva and his parents Alongwith Vijay and Vikram at the entrance of the office chamber looking at them livid and feeling disgusted with what they saw

Satish just then came rubbing and panicking for the situation. He didn't expect that his brothers will play this kind of move.

Vijay and Vikram are in cloud nine smirking to eachother silently for successfully exposing them and recalled their previous day plan :

After Vikram finding out where Anirudh and Bondita are staying, by following Satish he informed it to Vijay and told that we will slip out of house on any excuse and take our friends gang and corner them and then attack Anirudh and injure him and have fun with Bondita alongwith having beer ..

But Vijay told that it's quite risky we can't underestimate Anirudh and our brother Satish too . Both are quite dangerous than we anticipate . Moreover if our friends come we both only can't enjoy. They will demand that they will also enjoy with her they will first touch her before us and I don't want them to come as competition with us ..it should be between our brothers only

More chances are there that our plan gets flop. Rather than this I have better idea and told that lets first slip out of house separately and then meet at common point . We will call our Pedanaana and grandparents here and expose Anirudh and Bondita successfully infront of them. I am very sure that Pedanaana (vasudeva) will become serious and will bring Bondita alone to our house. After she is brought back then Pedanaana will lock her in our house and she will be all alone locked up and we know how to sneak into her room and we can have her all to ourselves.

All these days that Bondita's room is being watched by that Anirudh and our room is watched by Satish annaya and Indira Peddamma , if that Anirudh named obstacle is cleared means we can have fun to the core and winked at his brother ..

Flashback ends

More than they both imagined, Anirudh and Bondita now got exposed in most ackward situation and in indecent posture as per elders' perception ..seems like time is also favourable for them

Bondita's heart is dropped seeing Satish annaya family elders and started panicking that what will happen now .

She is actually more worried that how her bava is going to react than these elder people's reaction because she didn't feel that they both are doing any wrong here . He has just embraced her with her consent only . .

But her bava may not think in the same way . He will be ready to jump into guilty mode if anyone points finger on their relationship or about her and agree to them instantly without having any other thought.

Previous day when her bava went to meet Prashant she had lengthy discussion with her satish annaya..

At first she congratulated and teased her brother about Geeta and found her past.

He actually wished to propose her after coming back from London and she was also studying well at that time ..

When he was in second year at that time because of his grandma (who is Geeta grandma too) had been too strict and highly rigid with her upbringing in those days and as she received few love letters and her male classmates visited her house for doubts clarification she had created hustle bustle at house literally house arrested her and forced vasudeva uncle to fix her marriage when she was just 17 and all arrangements are happening without her consent.

Geeta had already lost her parents in childhood and raised by them . On top of that Geeta parents is love marriage which happened against narayana and his wife's wishes..