15 Anirudh and Bondita in Delhi being judged as eloped pair

When Anirudh promised Bondita that he will take care of her  she cuddled him happily, after a moment they listened a ruckus outside came out from each other arms. He told her that he will go and see.

Anirudh had gone into balcony and saw what's the ruckus.  Much to his shock it's his father's manager who is at gate side arguing with watchman and some of the apartment residents. Anirudh grasped that  his father had sent his manager as informer.

One of the apartment owner -  an old man is asking seriously that why are you trying to sneak into our apartments who are you

His father's manager is pleading him: my boss son Anirudh babu had came out of house without informing anyone. My boss is hell worried about him and was completely shattered. Thats why he is tracing through his men in bus stand railway station and airports.. just now I saw him going into this apartment. When I am following him you people caught me as if I am a thief. Please let me go.. please

Apartment owner asked watchman is it true did you give any spare apartment to anyone here. Watchman shooked his head and told that  Vaasudeva sir   called from Delhi to give his flat for a day to his son's friend and his ..(he thought for a while and blabbered) his wife who came with injuries here.  I followed the instructions given by owner. That's all sir. What is my fault in it . Everyone agreed .

Vinayak Manager asked is his name Anirudh

Watchman scratched his  head and told Don't know sir I didn't ask his name. He made me speak with Vaasudeva sir son in cell phone and took keys. I am also calling sir sir from yesterday.

Anirudh is stunned when listened all this. He thanked God for letting this before. He should get out with Bondita soon.

Even though Anirudh didn't like watchman addressing both of them as husband and wife but he convinced himself that perhaps Watchman might have lied in tension

There outside apartments another resident is still arguing that how can I believe you this is outskirts area thieves intrude like this only.

Anirudh didn't waste time while seeing all this he immediately took out their packed Bags made Bondita also wear a cap and jerkin and black Spects and slowly came out. They are at gate side and without manager looking at him he can't escape and looked around.

Apartment Backside wall height is lesser. There other apartment owners are also discussing and gossiping as if he is a thief or that person who took shelter might have been eloped .

He intentionally provoked the residents not to leave him  find out seriously and when all the apartment owners   are arguing with him here other side he made Bondita sit on wall and he first climbed the wall and jumped and then picked her in arms. Later took luggage and came on to road

There manager finally requested and took one apartment resident with him and gone to the apartment to see if anyone are there. But luckily the apartment is vacant.

When asked to Watchman he lied that he didn't see as he is bribed by Anirudh. Manager caught hold of his head anf returned back.

On road She asked what is all this bava. I am not able to understand. Are  we running from anyone? But what will we say to Attamma and Mavayya. Will they not worry for you? When will we go to Vizag

Anirudh stopped and looked at her painfully and shooked his head. He said : No Bondita we are not going to vizag.

She asked why? Is Attamma and Mavayya still angry on me ?

He replied: I will answer all your questions. But right now our flight is getting delayed so let's go from here

There at the same time auto is passing by he stopped and asked him to take to airport and is thinking how to manage in airport and get into flight..